Tickets to HOF ceremony.. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets to HOF ceremony..

Iryman said:
So did you get some tickets??? where ya sitting?

Yea Finally, I timed out at least 5-6 times, then I started getting no tickets available, I was ready to throw my PC. I am in section 15 Row D. We really need to set something up, Maybe a Party Sat night and then another one Sunday. :lol:

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! So weird finally got some tickets. First time i tried at 10 the site crashed while registering the order. then ten minutes ago the whole site crashed, when it came back up i FINALLY got through and when i was confirming my order it said it was placed at 10:11??? the first time i tried. So i'm guessing maybe they were on reserve for my account or something, could anyone explain that to me?

Elway Induction

I'm not sure which endzone it will be in, the Scoreboard is in the West Endzone, and I was just watching a clip of Elway's ceremony and it looks like he is on the side with the socreboard. Here's the link if somebody else wants to see if they can figure it out.

ether79 said:
YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! So weird finally got some tickets. First time i tried at 10 the site crashed while registering the order. then ten minutes ago the whole site crashed, when it came back up i FINALLY got through and when i was confirming my order it said it was placed at 10:11??? the first time i tried. So i'm guessing maybe they were on reserve for my account or something, could anyone explain that to me?

Holy Crap, then I may have about 20 tickets. :roflmao:

thats what i was thinking. I do know this though, that is the WORST ticketing agency EVER.

But yeah unless i'm sitting next to marino. My tickets are in the west endzone so i expect the stand will be in the east endzone

Does anyone know if the Dolphins will be playing the 49ers in the actual HOF game?

Got My Tix!!!!!!! :cpatch: ........Got My Hotel!!!! :cpatch:

I'M THERE!!!! :mdfin: :rocker: :mdfin:

That's wasn't an easy process though. No hotels in Canton, and ended up in Akron instead. If you haven't booked a room, you better hurry!!! :escape:

PHINZ RULE!!!! :whip2:

Well the stage is in the East Endzone for sure, friend of mine got tickets in the West End Bleachers.

Can someone tell me if these seats are ok...level S...section 13...Row W...would really help me out to know...thanks

I got my tickets around 9:45 and had no problem at all. I'm in level N, section 3, row Z. Anyone know where that is?

Back
Top Bottom