Tickets to HOF ceremony.. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tickets to HOF ceremony..

Does anyone know the website for the hall of fame ceremony to buy tickets!!!

Wow, what a process. I had ten seats together, then when I got to the pay processing step, it timed out and I lost them. So I went back in and tired to buy again. After trying various quantities, I bough 5 sets of 2. It seemed to be the only way I could get through.

I also reserved four hotel room sat the holiday Inn in New Philadelphia, OH about 25 minutes south for only $69 per night!!

So I will be there.

People:

If you want the ticket site, got to NFL.com and then click on the Hall of Fame link on the left side. It takes you to the HOF site. There is all the info on the induction including a link to the ticket site.

someone please give me the web site you are going to for your tics please.

got me 6 tickets then 2 more!!!

First I had awesome tickets reserved, then put my C CARD Info in, then the site crashed. I was almost in tears. About 15 minutes later I was able to process an order for worse seated tickets (6 of them). Since I know people don't always buy what they have reserved on the site, and like me search for better ones to become available, I tried again a few minutes later for only 2 tickets and got much better seats!!! WHOO HOO!!! Here I come Danny Boy!!!!

FM COWBOY!!

FREAKIN PATS!!

Has anyone gotten tickets recently ive been trying for about two hours any cant get anything, using computer and constant redial on the phone. I just wonder if theyre sold out

:band: :party: :xii: :beerbang: :drinkers: :cpatch: :infins: So who's planning the Finheaven Party?????

PhinPhreak said:
:band: :party: :xii: :beerbang: :drinkers: :cpatch: :infins: So who's planning the Finheaven Party?????

So did you get some tickets??? where ya sitting?

The platform will positively be in the EAST endzone.

Why you ask?

Because they're selling tickets in the West Endzone bleachers now.

Unless these are special and you get to sit next to Dan...hmm....lol

Back
Top Bottom