Tim Couch | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Couch

Couch is probobly staying in Cleveland. IMO, Butch Davis wasted a year to find out that Couch should be his QB. I think we need to draft a QB.

He said journeyman calibur.

Both of those guys(BG and TC) have plenty of time left to play for many teams.

Originally posted by mee
Couch is not worthy of bringing in. The last thing the Phins need to do is bring in another journey-man calibur QB, ala Griese.

I love it how the last QB to play on a primetime game gets his name thrown on a thread by default. A few weeks ago it was Rattay, then Hasslebeck and now Couch. Couch did have a solid outing the other night, but remember there is a reason he lost his starting job earlier in the year. One primetime game, a QB, does not make.

I am not throwing out **** because of a primetime game. I heard this rumor before then and just wanted to ask some opinions.

Some people on this site just love to have crappy a$$ attitudes.

Cheer up, it's Christmas!!!!

Originally posted by inFINSible
He said journeyman calibur.

Both of those guys(BG and TC) have plenty of time left to play for many teams.

Thanks, Infins... exactly my point.

I am not throwing out **** because of a primetime game. I heard this rumor before then and just wanted to ask some opinions.

Some people on this site just love to have crappy a$$ attitudes.

Cheer up, it's Christmas!!!!

I'm sorry if I offended you. I was simply taking note of a trend that seems to happen, while expressing my opinion that Tim Couch is not the answer. It was not personal.

Originally posted by mee

Thanks, Infins... exactly my point.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I was simply taking note of a trend that seems to happen, while expressing my opinion that Tim Couch is not the answer. It was not personal.

That's cool man. It just seems like a lot of people here just try to rip people instead of allowing people to voice thier opinion. There's too much starting crap with other people here.

We're cool, though. I appreciate the apology.

Lets bring in McNair, Manning, Vick, McNabb, Favre, Brady, Cullpepper, and Garcia.

They can all compete for the fins starting job, whoever is second will be the backup.

There you go...QB problem fixed.

Originally posted by Section126
Lets bring in McNair, Manning, Vick, McNabb, Favre, Brady, Cullpepper, and Garcia.

They can all compete for the fins starting job, whoever is second will be the backup.

AMEN

Are you kidding me????????

Farve is too old and was never all that good anyhow.
ROFLMAO

Shoot, I'd play em all and run the wishbone

Vick @ RB
McNabb @ other RB
Culpepper @ FB

and Manning the QB.

:goof:

For the #2 reciever:

We trade Derrius Thompson and a 4th round pick to the Rams for: Torry Holt, Isaac Bruce, Orlando Pace, Kyle Turley, and a 2nd round pick.

Originally posted by mee

I love it how the last QB to play on a primetime game gets his name thrown on a thread by default.

:rolleyes2 We've been talking about Couch since October-November. :rolleyes2

Originally posted by dreadlockera
I think I misread your post. You think they are both journeyman? I disagree and consider a journeyman to be someone 30++ that has been with several teams.

Journeyman: An experienced and competent but undistinguished worker.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

:rolleyes2 We've been talking about Couch since October-November. :rolleyes2

Pardon him for not having 12 posts a day....

Are we cool mee? ;)

Yeah Infins ... we're cool! I've grown up since our little tiff!

No hard feelings here! :D

You're alright by mee! :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom