Tim Couch | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Couch

How about this (since we're talking potential draft picks aquired).

Travis Minor will be a restricted free agent. He was drafted in the 3rd round. If we give him just the minimum qualifying offer.....and he signs somewhere else, we'd get a 3rd round pick.

I think that'd be enough to scare teams off and keep him another year. But the Phins might be inclined to just let him walk out of courtesy.....not to mention a cheaper salary in Leonard Henry.

Originally posted by Section126
Lets bring in McNair, Manning, Vick, McNabb, Favre, Brady, Cullpepper, and Garcia.

They can all compete for the fins starting job, whoever is second will be the backup.

There you go...QB problem fixed.

THAT is exactly what I was thinking. Every one here is so down on Jay and BG. I am too, but every time someone brings up a option there are all these people who say how terrible they are. I think there needs to be a new rule. Every time someone slams someones idea of a possible QB upgrade, it has to be accompanied with their idea of who should be next years QB.
We are not gonna have Dan Marino next year, nor Vick or anyone else on the list. We are gonna have to get one of these average QBs or keep what we have. Face it Philly is not gonna cut McNabb...no matter what Rush says. lol

Back
Top Bottom