Tim Couch | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tim Couch

i'd like to see us get rid of griese and fiedler. then draft a decent QB and bring in brunell for a season or two. he still has decent mobility and has been ridin' the pine this season. an extra year to heal all his little nicks he has developed lately. brunell would definitely be an up grade and should give us at least two solid years while helping develope sage + a rookie.

just a thought.

Originally posted by mee
Yeah Infins ... we're cool! I've grown up since our little tiff!

No hard feelings here! :D

You're alright by mee! :cool2:

:cpatch:

:peace: :mocool:

Couch would probably find a home at Miami since he used to having his own fans boo and call for his head---just like us Miami fans reacting to some of our players stumble!!

Couch is not the stiff that some think he is. You'd know what I am talking about if you're watching him right now. His career rushing numbers are pretty good too.

I'd like Couch, a Vet WR, OL, and Green here. Then Clayton and Carey(if Wally goes) in the draft.

Weren't you the guy that swore to me that Charlie Rogers was going to be the return man we have always been searching for?

You can have your opinions but, when you state them like they are fact and in such a condescending tone, try and remember that you have been wrong before.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Weren't you the guy that swore to me that Charlie Rogers was going to be the return man we have always been searching for?

You can have your opinions but, when you state them like they are fact and in such a condescending tone, try and remember that you have been wrong before.

Swore that Charlie Rogers was going to be the return man we have always been searching for? Lie.

When did I state something like it was a fact? What on earth are you talking about?

Who on here hasn't been wrong before?

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Swore that Charlie Rogers was going to be the return man we have always been searching for? Lie.

When did I state something like it was a fact? What on earth are you talking about?

Backpedal if you want.... we had a nice debate about it.....I said he wasn't worth signing and you said I was wrong and that he will be successful for us.....Don't make me go look for it...You know what you said.

And I'm talking about your Tim Couch post. What makes you the expert on Tim Couch. "If you were watching him you'd know what I'm talking about....." as if no one has ever seen him play and you have some special insight....give me a break.

Like I said, it's your opinion and that's fine but, maybe if you presented it in a little less condescending way (and you're far from the only one who does this) I wouldn't be having this conversation with you.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

:rolleyes2 We've been talking about Couch since October-November. :rolleyes2

And let's not forget this post too......the guy you're responding to gave his opinion about something and you act like he is an idiot for not knowing this with your little roll eyes smileys....why is that?...What exactly gives you that superiority complex?

Tell you what, since I'm in the wrong here for even bringing this up in this thread, I'm just going to go ahead and put you on ignore so your posts don't bother me anymore and so I don't bother you or anyone else about it again.

Hmmm.. that's because the guy makes it seem like just because Couch did good on National television, we're bringing him up. I'm saying that we've been talking about couch before that.

You obviously have something against me, which is pretty pathetic.

As if I have some special insight? WTF is that suppose to mean? All I am saying is that if you're watching the Browns-Broncos game, you will see what I am talking about.

You have some problems.

Originally posted by inFINSible

Pardon him for not having 12 posts a day....

Which had nothing to do with anything. Don't see a big difference between 12 and 9.

Maybe if he isn't around as much, he shouldn't make it seems like he knows what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom