tim tebow night | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
GOOOOO GATORS!! Id be at the game cheering for Tebow wearing my gators shirt!! f*k the fact hes playing against us, we'd lose anyways.

This is a rediculous idea, and a shotty atempt at selling tickets.

signed
the mascot race in minor league baseball

GOOOOO GATORS!! Id be at the game cheering for Tebow wearing my gators shirt!! f*k the fact hes playing against us, we'd lose anyways.

lose to win
honoring the Gators in Miami
rooting for the Jets
the world is ending soon
just shoot me now and get it over with.

clear.gif

The Dolphins sold 2,000 tickets just on Tuesday because of Gators day. Sounds like a SMART business decision by Dee(the one who actually organized it, not Ross). Fan loyalty is very low in Miami right now, so sadly they need to do these gimmicks to sell tickets.

How does this help the actual football team? Okay, it makes money for the FO, I get that. Are these 2,000 Dolphins fans who haven't come to any games so far? Where have they been? Why come cheer now?

The Dolphins sold 2,000 tickets just on Tuesday because of Gators day. Sounds like a SMART business decision by Dee(the one who actually organized it, not Ross). Fan loyalty is very low in Miami right now, so sadly they need to do these gimmicks to sell tickets.

Great spin, from a dumb move to SMART....politician should hire you.

How much you want to bet we have joe namath night for our home game against the jets

Well how many ticket sales did they lose, and how many fans did the alienate by doing Gator Day? Sounds like a pretty dumb business decision imo. Brand loytaty my ***.

Try and get Nublar to understand this. I tried yesterday but failed.

How does this help the actual football team? Okay, it makes money for the FO, I get that. Are these 2,000 Dolphins fans who haven't come to any games so far? Where have they been? Why come cheer now?

Exactly....they aren't Dolphins fans, they are Tebow fans, and rooting against the Dolphins, and Nublar likes it. I don't get it.....

Well how many ticket sales did they lose, and how many fans did the alienate by doing Gator Day? Sounds like a pretty dumb business decision imo. Brand loytaty my ***.

I dumped my ticket because of this. You can't expect me to sit in the stands in the blazing heat, give me nothing to cheer for, and the have a Tebow worship. I hate those mother ****ers. Hate everything about that school. Hate everything about Gainesville.

******* move. You've alienated your community.

Disgraceful. Straight up ****in' disgraceful. And for people to say it's a smart business move... FOR WHO? That *** clown Stephen Ross? It benefits NO ONE that consists of the South Florida fan base. I'll be a Dolphins fan til I die, but I've never hated my team so much as I do right now.

Back
Top Bottom