TIME TO SHAKE IT OFF & GO BEAT LVR - POSITIVITY MEGATHREAD | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TIME TO SHAKE IT OFF & GO BEAT LVR - POSITIVITY MEGATHREAD

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Loco was as down as the rest of you. However, it's time to shake this bastard of a loss off and get our minds into beating the Raiders. At the time of this writing, about 25 hours ago we thought we were going to go 12-5. Now, the season is over according to some and we can't do anything right. That's a loser mentality if I ever heard one. 8 days ago we beat NE in NE for their opener. Did that not happen? Did all of the positives we saw in TC and PS not happen?

Shake it the **** off people. Post your thoughts here on how we're going to show up and wreck the Raiders party.

Captain America Avengers GIF

200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, short memory. GET OUT THERE, AND GO ****. THEM. UP!

No more moping - No more feeling bad for yourselves - No more!

People, I believe in this team and that's all that matters!!!!!!!!

(I actually think we'll lose by 20 points)
Exactly. 15 games left. Sure it was a steaming turd of a loss but time to get our heads right and quit whining. We all did it. Now let's get our heads back in the game. Go Phins!

TNT. I feel like the coaching staff needs to take that to heart again. I don't care what it does to people's feelings if the 2 oc thing isn't working it needs to change. I realize that the playbook likely changed when Tua went out but good grief was that disgusting.
This loss was squarely on coaching. Scheme, fundamentals and effort were atrocious. Shake that off Flo and fix it. Don't simply think we can try doing the same thing but just better. Do it different.

Guys, short memory. GET OUT THERE, AND GO ****. THEM. UP!

No more moping - No more feeling bad for yourselves - No more!

People, I believe in this team and that's all that matters!!!!!!!!

(I actually think we'll lose by 20 points)
(I do too)

TNT. I feel like the coaching staff needs to take that to heart again. I don't care what it does to people's feelings if the 2 oc thing isn't working it needs to change. I realize that the playbook likely changed when Tua went out but good grief was that disgusting.
This loss was squarely on coaching. Scheme, fundamentals and effort were atrocious. Shake that off Flo and fix it. Don't simply think we can try doing the same thing but just better. Do it different.
So what? Life's tough. Get a helmet. 15 games left. Let's ****ing roll.

Rambo Lionsgate GIF by Rambo: Last Blood

Last edited by a moderator:
Start slow, finish strong. We'll see improvements every week, and should be kicking into top-gear when we hit the playoffs.

We will not go quietly into the night...... We will not vanish without a fight.... We're going to live on! We're going to win the Superbowl!

Start slow, finish strong. We'll see improvements every week, and should be kicking into top-gear when we hit the playoffs.

We will not go quietly into the night...... We will not vanish without a fight.... We're going to live on! We're going to win the Superbowl!
Denzel Washington Movie GIF

I will say this. It might not be something the fan base wants to hear, but Buffalo may be the best team in the NFL.

Pittsburgh looked eerily similar to Miami offensively in that first half against the Bills. Big Ben didn't have the numbers, but it was a gutsy performance for him. He bought just enough second and third chances to give the Steelers a chance.

The positive? This may have been the best team Miami will play all season.

The Raiders are humming right now, but I think Miami could have some success running the ball. Hopefully, Tua will be back.

I will say this. It might not be something the fan base wants to hear, but Buffalo may be the best team in the NFL.

Pittsburgh looked eerily similar to Miami offensively in that first half against the Bills. Big Ben didn't have the numbers, but it was a gutsy performance for him. He bought just enough second and third chances to give the Steelers a chance.

The positive? This may have been the best team Miami will play all season.

The Raiders are humming right now, but I think Miami could have some success running the ball. Hopefully, Tua will be back.
Pats lost 38-7 against us in '19 and won the Superbowl. Let's go!!!!!

gladiator GIF

Hard to be positive. Give me a couple more days. I have watched both raider games. I will be shocked if we don’t loose by at least 40

Back
Top Bottom