TIME TO SHAKE IT OFF & GO BEAT LVR - POSITIVITY MEGATHREAD | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TIME TO SHAKE IT OFF & GO BEAT LVR - POSITIVITY MEGATHREAD

Hard to be positive. Give me a couple more days. I have watched both raider games. I will be shocked if we don’t loose by at least 40
Ricky Bobby Party GIF

One thing I would say is Flores teams (much like the Pats) get better as the season progresses. I believe this will be the case again this year and hopefully this beatdown will hasten this progression. I still believe in Flores.

Sorry, that was a statement game for a Year 3 regime.

The "we will get better" train left last year.

It's painful assessment time. We have REGRESSED.

I just deleted a one page rant on our reality. Because it is pointless.

Sorry, that was a statement game for a Year 3 regime.

The "we will get better" train left last year.

It's painful assessment time. We have REGRESSED.

I just deleted a one page rant on our reality. Because it is pointless.
cry baby crying GIF

Loco was as down as the rest of you. However, it's time to shake this bastard of a loss off and get our minds into beating the Raiders. At the time of this writing, about 25 hours ago we thought we were going to go 12-5. Now, the season is over according to some and we can't do anything right. That's a loser mentality if I ever heard one. 8 days ago we beat NE in NE for their opener. Did that not happen? Did all of the positives we saw in TC and PS not happen?

Shake it the f@ck off people. Post your thoughts here on how we're going to show up and wreck the Raiders party.

Captain America Avengers GIF

200.gif

Expecting a Mega thread of positivity after what the Bills did to us last week should be one of the most positive expectations I have ever saw.

Expecting a Mega thread of positivity after what the Bills did to us last week should be one of the most positive expectations I have ever saw.
It's called being adults and understanding that one loss or one win doesn't make the season. I know it's 2021 so everyone wants to be allowed to have a pity party but it's go time.

Hard to be positive. Give me a couple more days. I have watched both raider games. I will be shocked if we don’t loose by at least 40
I saw the Raiders against Baltimore. They looked good, but easily could have ended with an L there.

I think the Raiders are one of the hardest teams to predict. They seem to win when Carr is more aggressive with down the field throws. But he also seems more comfortable checking down and getting those easily completions.

Back
Top Bottom