TIME TO SHAKE IT OFF & GO BEAT LVR - POSITIVITY MEGATHREAD | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TIME TO SHAKE IT OFF & GO BEAT LVR - POSITIVITY MEGATHREAD

Amen brother! That’s what Heroes do!
the league television GIF by hero0fwar

These posts always make it seem as if We, the fans, have control.

The Miami Dolphins will do what theyre capable of doing, which only seems to be trading quality NFL players for draft picks that become terrible NFL players.

Fuller back. Brissett with a full week with the 1s. Flores is headhunting every mistake. from yesterday to make sure that it never happens again. Wait for a wildly different OL depth chart.

I expect to see changes on the OL.

Eichenberg s/b the starting ORT for better or worse.

If Mancz & Little are ready to roll then play them.

The defense busted @$$ and kept the team hanging by a thread until it was obvious there would be no comeback (fumbles, drops, other nonsense by the "offense").

Brissett with a full week of practice, fuller back, hopefully blocking improvement.

Dig in, Dolphins. This IS the adversity everyone cliches on about fighting through.

The defense busted @$$ and kept the team hanging by a thread until it was obvious there would be no comeback (fumbles, drops, other nonsense by the "offense").

Brissett with a full week of practice, fuller back, hopefully blocking improvement.

Dig in, Dolphins. This IS the adversity everyone cliches on about fighting through.
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

i am very confident that Flo will have the team ready. They will perform much better. The OL will improve and perhaps have Eich and Little much more involved. It will be a hard fought contest because the Raiders are good, but I guarantee that our effort will be there. We win a close one.

The NFL week to week is a funny thing to watch.

Miami beats NE in Week 1, on the road. People say Tua was mediocre and a fumble saved them, but a terrible pick and a "roughing call" saved NE minutes before. Either way, the Dolphins won.

One week later the clear best team in the AFCE beats Miami, New England beats an awful Jets team getting 4 gift picks and probably should have won by 30+, and now all of a sudden the Dolphins are the doormat and we need to watch out for NE!

It's a week to week, wild overreaction.

Back
Top Bottom