TIME TO SHAKE IT OFF & GO BEAT LVR - POSITIVITY MEGATHREAD | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TIME TO SHAKE IT OFF & GO BEAT LVR - POSITIVITY MEGATHREAD

I am ready for an ass whooping of the LV Faiders on Sunday and I can't wait! So we loss one *ucking game in a shellacking big deal! We are going to play a different style of football on the 26th our OL is going to play lights out watch and we will be playing a more of 12 personnel and run 3 and 4 WR sets occassionally. Have Hunter Long, Smythe, Shaheen, Gaskin, Brown, and Ahmed chip block blitzes before going on the routes help with blocking assignments as well. I always feel we can and will bounce back. This team is very young and there will be mistakes and some more glaring than others but, we as fans can't $hit on them because we still can have a good to great season with 15 games left. So LETS *UCKING GO!!!!!!!!! LETS GO DOLPHINS!!!!! We got this!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Loco was as down as the rest of you. However, it's time to shake this bastard of a loss off and get our minds into beating the Raiders. At the time of this writing, about 25 hours ago we thought we were going to go 12-5. Now, the season is over according to some and we can't do anything right. That's a loser mentality if I ever heard one. 8 days ago we beat NE in NE for their opener. Did that not happen? Did all of the positives we saw in TC and PS not happen?

Shake it the f@ck off people. Post your thoughts here on how we're going to show up and wreck the Raiders party.

Captain America Avengers GIF

200.gif

Has anyone sent this to Flo to sort of help him "GET HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS ***" ( Why not, it worked on another thread ) - LOL

TNT. I feel like the coaching staff needs to take that to heart again. I don't care what it does to people's feelings if the 2 oc thing isn't working it needs to change. I realize that the playbook likely changed when Tua went out but good grief was that disgusting.
This loss was squarely on coaching. Scheme, fundamentals and effort were atrocious. Shake that off Flo and fix it. Don't simply think we can try doing the same thing but just better. Do it different.
Not this excuse again lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loco was as down as the rest of you. However, it's time to shake this bastard of a loss off and get our minds into beating the Raiders. At the time of this writing, about 25 hours ago we thought we were going to go 12-5. Now, the season is over according to some and we can't do anything right. That's a loser mentality if I ever heard one. 8 days ago we beat NE in NE for their opener. Did that not happen? Did all of the positives we saw in TC and PS not happen?

Shake it the f@ck off people. Post your thoughts here on how we're going to show up and wreck the Raiders party.

Captain America Avengers GIF

200.gif

i think the fish win next week.. and then they beat the colts after that

There are tons of negative threads bro and many are justified however the thread title says post something positive here

If you have nothing positive to add that is fine too just skip this thread
I didn't see the "POSITIVITY MEGATHREAD" portion of the thread name. My bad.

But I also do not take kindly to Thread Bullies telling people to take it elsewhere. Becoming the very thing you are trying to avoid doesn't lend itself to peace, love and harmony.

Seems the animosity on this board has grown to shoot first without asking questions. Mistakes are made. Kindness should be evident no matter the circumstances. Respect for one another is lost in trying to be right with an OPINION.

None of us decide the outcome of this team with our opinions. Some people come here to just be heard about their frustrations without using it as a weapon. But alas, I see a lot of collateral damage in these threads.

Some might want to just hear positive things to combat the negativity. Some might just need to evacuate bad thoughts to combat the negativity. Different means to the same end.

Otherwise it is just pure hating for the sake of indifference.

2 games into the season is not the time to give up

Yea we got our butts whipped so lets see how the players and coaches respond before calling it a season.

Didn't we start 1 and 3 last season and then turned it around to get 10 wins ?

But I also do not take kindly to Thread Bullies telling people to take it elsewhere. Becoming the very thing you are trying to avoid doesn't lend itself to peace, love and harmony.

True however the OP started the thread to be positive only and it appeared that was not your intent

He was mistaken so add something positive and I'm sure he will apologize for the mistake

Back
Top Bottom