TIME TO SHAKE IT OFF & GO BEAT LVR - POSITIVITY MEGATHREAD | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TIME TO SHAKE IT OFF & GO BEAT LVR - POSITIVITY MEGATHREAD

These posts always make it seem as if We, the fans, have control.

The Miami Dolphins will do what theyre capable of doing, which only seems to be trading quality NFL players for draft picks that become terrible NFL players.
We have control over how we're able to interpret things and come to grips with things like normal humans on the planet. In 2021 everyone is so eager to go into spaz out panic mode it's a wonder we ever evolved as a species. Based upon most of the responses here I'm surprised Ugg the caveman and Bam the Cavewoman didn't just chuck themself off cliffs when they couldn't catch dinner.

We have control over how we're able to interpret things and come to grips with things like normal humans on the planet. In 2021 everyone is so eager to go into spaz out panic mode it's a wonder we ever evolved as a species. Based upon most of the responses here I'm surprised Ugg the caveman and Bam the Cavewoman didn't just chuck themself off cliffs when they couldn't catch dinner.
You must not have read all the posts on this forum when you say things like:

"We have control over how we're able to interpret things and come to grips with things like normal humans on the planet."

Oh where to begin (this is going to be fun) - LOL

"We have control over how we're able to" :
1) " .... interpret things .... " - LOL
1a) There seems to be no end to the disagreements on how this "Fan Base" interprets things - LOL
2) " .... and come to grips with things .... "
2a) This "Fan Base" comes to grips with things, like each others necks maybe - LOL
3) " .... like normal human s on the planet. "
3a) Have you seen the "Avatars" of these "normal humans LOL

I feel you may have over-reached "just a bit" on this one.

Anyway, thanks for the laugh; after last week I really needed one - LOL

"We have control over how we're able to interpret things and come to grips with things like normal humans on the planet."

1a) There seems to be no end to the disagreements on how this "Fan Base" interprets things - LOL
2a) This "Fan Base" comes to grips with things, like each others necks maybe - LOL

Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

TNT. I feel like the coaching staff needs to take that to heart again. I don't care what it does to people's feelings if the 2 oc thing isn't working it needs to change. I realize that the playbook likely changed when Tua went out but good grief was that disgusting.
This loss was squarely on coaching. Scheme, fundamentals and effort were atrocious. Shake that off Flo and fix it. Don't simply think we can try doing the same thing but just better. Do it different.
TNT, respect the plug a lot.

You’re 1-1 with a lot more football to play. The loss really sucked. But let’s regroup and take it 1 game at a time. Everyone from the top on down needs to do better.

Finsup!!

Last edited:

Attachments

• h c b.gif
    h c b.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Whoooo yea! Go Fins! We gonna beat dem Raiders!

Do you still need to score more points than the other team to win? If that is still the case, then I'm not so sure..

I'll be honest, I was down after the loss but I'm disappointed in the lack of heart from our fanbase as a whole.

I really hope our team has more hope, heart and resolve than most of us here, because I truly believe you aren't out until you believe you're out.

As long as I have a heartbeat I'm going to try and win at everything I do and I want a team that does the same even if they fall down from time to time.

That doesn't mean being blind to reality, but for those 60 minutes on Sunday I don't care if we are going up against the 72 Dolphins, 85 Bears, 90s Cowboys or 2000s Patriots, we are the 2021 Miami Dolphins and this season isn't over, its barely begun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom