TIME TO SHAKE IT OFF & GO BEAT LVR - POSITIVITY MEGATHREAD | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TIME TO SHAKE IT OFF & GO BEAT LVR - POSITIVITY MEGATHREAD

Fuller back. Brissett with a full week with the 1s. Flores is headhunting every mistake. from yesterday to make sure that it never happens again. Wait for a wildly different OL depth chart.
Brisket with a full week with the 1s?

Lol! I'm sure Gruden is crapping his panties thinking about how to defend him.

I am excited to see how we respond! Maybe not everyone, but we do have some guys that have some pride. It's going to be nice seeing them fired up and laying everything they have on the line.

Woo Hoo Party Animal GIF by TELUS

Loco was as down as the rest of you. However, it's time to shake this bastard of a loss off and get our minds into beating the Raiders. At the time of this writing, about 25 hours ago we thought we were going to go 12-5. Now, the season is over according to some and we can't do anything right. That's a loser mentality if I ever heard one. 8 days ago we beat NE in NE for their opener. Did that not happen? Did all of the positives we saw in TC and PS not happen?

Shake it the f@ck off people. Post your thoughts here on how we're going to show up and wreck the Raiders party.

Captain America Avengers GIF

200.gif

The silver lining for me is this game is the type that can build resolve.

They're flying across the country after an embarrassing loss to play a team that has beaten two top tier AFC teams. This is the type of game that can change the season, even moreso if Tua plays and leads the victory.

The silver lining for me is this game is the type that can build resolve.

They're flying across the country after an embarrassing loss to play a team that has beaten two top tier AFC teams. This is the type of game that can change the season, even moreso if Tua plays and leads the victory.
Exactly. It's one game.

Wholeheartedly agree. I had to vent yesterday. I got it out. Sorry to all for my $hitty attitude.

Im just happy that Tua is ok and maybe this was just the kick in the a$$ we needed. Talk about a reallity check.

Im certain the players never want to feel this way again.

i think the fish win next week.. and then they beat the colts after that
The Colts game is the season. I feel that because That's a mediocre team that probably wont make the playoffs and if we cant win we need to Sell Sell Sell at the trading deadline and go back to Rebuild Mode. Not saying this to be negative.
If you cant self-scout honestly, you can never improve.
If this 'Rebuild' is failing, we cant waste any more time on it. Gotta go back to square 2, in that we do have some talented young players.
We dont need That much. But what we Do Need we need Very Badly and we're not going to be able to acquire until the offseason.
And, the team needs a whole new FO, cuz we just Cant afford to keep blowing these draft picks.
Goddamnit, does Stephen Ross have a single quality human around to make him see the truth?
Grier has been a fkng Failurebun Every Role he's had with this team!

Back
Top Bottom