***Titans@Chiefs - AFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Titans@Chiefs - AFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans are giving KC problems early with the action off playaction.
10-0...Keep it up!

Andy reid and his afc championship record...not good. It's early, but this is what the chiefs did not want. As long as titans didn't start out with lead, the chiefs probably have this game in hand. They started slow again, not good

This ain't the Texans...

Mahomes, get behind another score and it's going to be tough sledding.

On another note, I laid 50 to make 94 that Henry would have 102.5 yards rushing.

Andy reid and his afc championship record...not good. It's early, but this is what the chiefs did not want. As long as titans didn't start out with lead, the chiefs probably have this game in hand. They started slow again, not good

Are we already prediciting a Chief loss?

I take him in a heartbeat with our 3rd pick in the 1st, but he will be long gone by then.

Tannehill redemption on that rollout toss and Henry taking it in. Tennessee looks to be picking up where they left off.

Are we already prediciting a Chief loss?
Chiefs have the talent to get out of it, but andy reid' record is worrying. So did miami make a mistake getting rid of tannehill? I supported him for a long time until he just didn't seem like he could develop a little more. I mean he could be a superbowl qb right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom