***Titans@Chiefs - AFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Titans@Chiefs - AFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee must score every time they get the ball as it looks like kc is done shooting themselves in the foot

They made a mistake by never protecting Tannehill. They didn't realize what they had or how to use it. If they had kept him, it would still be an additional 2 to 3 years before the team would have produced. It was better for everyone to give him a chance elsewhere.
Tannehill's lack of pocket awareness was troubling and sporadic accuracy. He had burners for miami like Stills and he left tds off the board like how Prescott's accuracy. Though prescott has much more production. I rooted for t hill for so long when others gave up, but he just never progressed to the extent as hoped. He was just too on and off. I just don't think a qb is a franchise qb if you need as much talent and help for him to do well though. This is the perfect setting for t hill. But even if a team succeeds with a qb like t hill because of amazing ground game and such. It's short lived, because you have to consistently have great players around every season. which is hard to maintain even with good drafting. When you have a franchise qb, you can compete and win it all even if the team doesn't have a dominant offensive player. Look at the seahawks foer instand. They still made the playoffs and were a foot short of having a home wildcard game and 3 seed vs niners being a 5th seed. The defense is not so great like it used to be, yet because of Russel Wilson they were still a pretty good team and a playoff team. The hawks would be an 8-8, 7-9 team if they had T hill on it or worse.

Yep that's what t hill used to do for miami so many times....That was either a huge play or td to be. Wow undisciplined football by chiefs

Lol romo...the only way a receiver can block is to hold...He cracks me up

Clark didn't take the cheap shot, smart!!

KC defense is undiscipline and killing them with Penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom