***Titans@Chiefs - AFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Titans@Chiefs - AFC Conference Championship Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs have the talent to get out of it, but andy reid' record is worrying. So did miami make a mistake getting rid of tannehill? I supported him for a long time until he just didn't seem like he could develop a little more. I mean he could be a superbowl qb right?
They made a mistake by never protecting Tannehill. They didn't realize what they had or how to use it. If they had kept him, it would still be an additional 2 to 3 years before the team would have produced. It was better for everyone to give him a chance elsewhere.

Travis Kelce is the best TE in football and it ain't even close.

They made a mistake by never protecting Tannehill. They didn't realize what they had or how to use it. If they had kept him, it would still be an additional 2 to 3 years before the team would have produced. It was better for everyone to give him a chance elsewhere.
Tannehill was put in an obvious passing situation and threw a damn INT (reversed). The Titans can have that. They can win with him because we sure couldnt.

I hope ESPN doesn't steal Romo. I him right where he is.

Pressure shift back to Titans to score.
You know that KC is going to put up points.
Can the Titans match?

Tannehill was put in an obvious passing situation and threw a damn INT (reversed). The Titans can have that. They can win with him because we sure couldnt.
It was a good throw and the defender made a really good play on the ball.....it happens......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom