Titans Finnegan Says Dolphins Offense Is Too Transparent | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Titans Finnegan Says Dolphins Offense Is Too Transparent

By the way, it bears noting that the title of this thread is hugely misleading. He didn't say Miami's offense was "too transparent" (indeed, as a defensive player, why would he say that?), nor did he say that Miami's offense was easier to read than others.

I'm fully done with Henning, hate the ******* and want him gone, but it's important to keep what Finnegan said in perspective and not make it into something it's not. There are plenty of guys who can do what he did.

i don't care what he said...i have eyeballs...the oc is a ****ing jackass

today was exciting for me personally. a double barrel Sparano fist pump after a made fg. those are rare and need to be savoured.............

The Tyrannosaurus remains as predictable as a nun in a pickle patch. Don't be misled by a few deviations- even my grandfather had several surprising glimpses of clarity peek through the fog of his Alzheimers towards the end.

Because he's a limited football player who can't catch... and also because he's a selfless player who takes on blocks to free up others.

dude he takes the worst angles to the ball...if you want to see where the rb came thru the hole and what lb was the closest to the play look no further than channing crowder who's prone on the ground after diving from an impossible angle created by his lack of feel for the defending the damn run...as the rb is into the second level of the defense...either that or overpursues the damn play period never near the hole...we have no ilb opposite dansby

he ****ing blows

the wildcat is ****ing garbage too...but when it did actually work ricky williams as he does every damn game now it seems trips over his own damn feet...unbelievable

run the cat against the jets and see what it does...we'll be eating the damn ball

the wildcat is ****ing garbage too...but when it did actually work ricky williams as he does every damn game now it seems trips over his own damn feet...unbelievable

run the cat against the jets and see what it does...we'll be eating the damn ball

the season is done man. we know this.........

too bad the Raiders and Browns are pushovers no more.

Neither are we. The Browns...well I'm confident we'll beat them at home. As for the Raiders, yeah they are tough, especially IN Oakland, but we beat Green Bay in their hostile environment. Not saying it will (or WON'T) happen, but it's another game we have to and can win.

Well it's good to know that our opponents are pointing out what half of us here have been saying for weeks.
Henning blows.

Back
Top Bottom