TNF - LETS GO JETS! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TNF - LETS GO JETS!

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
team america vomit GIF

We need the Browns to lose, their record is ridiculously good for not having their degenerate QB.

Look for Flacco to start to play like Flacco again tonight. I have a good feeling the Jets can win this tonight.

Yeah. Can't not feeling dirty rooting for the Jersey Crack Whores. Hope we nuke the Ravens from orbit so that we don't need the help the Jets win would give us which if combined with them losing their finale to Pitt would mitigate a loss in Baltimore this Sunday.

I say Phuck the Jets in the ear and lets just go beat Baltimore.

I’ve been rooting for the Jets (and Pats) for the last couple weeks anyway, minus one game, nothing new for me.

In addition to wanting the Browns to lose for obvious reasons, every win really hurts the Jets (and Pats) in the draft.

Thankfully the Jets and Pats play each other next week so one of them will take another tumble in the draft. I think I’m rooting for the Pats in that one.

Jets will fall as low as 16th with another win, although more like 14th or 15th as all those 7 win teams won’t all lose.

Would be nice to see New England picking 6th or 7th when they had the second pick in the bag.

Last edited:
Hate rooting for them but they are perennial losers, out of any relevance and a w will hurt their draft position and help us by providing the Browns with a loss, ez
Agreed. Cheering for the W for the Jets tonight is justifiable since it will hurt their long term prospects. This season is already a wash, now let’s screw their draft pick position.

Yeah. Can't not feeling dirty rooting for the Jersey Crack Whores. Hope we nuke the Ravens from orbit so that we don't need the help the Jets win would give us which if combined with them losing their finale to Pitt would mitigate a loss in Baltimore this Sunday.

I say Phuck the Jets in the ear and lets just go beat Baltimore.
But, but, but I want both.
A Jets win and a Dolphins win.
Let the "lesser" teams in our division show those other guys what a really tough division we are. - LOL

team america vomit GIF

We need the Browns to lose, their record is ridiculously good for not having their degenerate QB.

Look for Flacco to start to play like Flacco again tonight. I have a good feeling the Jets can win this tonight.
why do we need to worry about the browns?

Back
Top Bottom