TNF - LETS GO JETS! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TNF - LETS GO JETS!

why do we need to worry about the browns?

If we lose to Buffalo but beat Baltimore and Browns win out, they would have the tie breaker over us.

We need to win both games if Cleveland wins both games.

Which might not be too difficult if Buffalo has nothing to play for week 18.

If we lose to Buffalo but beat Baltimore and Browns win out, they would have the tie breaker over us.

We need to win both games if Cleveland wins both games.

Which might not be too difficult if Buffalo has nothing to play for week 18.
Nothing to play for? Them jackasses? Sheeit. They'll be ready to roll full go either way. They're infatuated with the Dolphins.

Flacco, especially in his later years, seems prone to a "wtf was that?" type of game.
He hasn't had that yet as the Browns starter and this may end up being the week in which he does.

I’ve been rooting for the Jets (and Pats) for the last couple weeks anyway, minus one game, nothing new for me.

In addition to wanting the Browns to lose for obvious reasons, every win really hurts the Jets (and Pats) in the draft.

Thankfully the Jets and Pats play each other next week so one of them will take another tumble in the draft. I think I’m rooting for the Pats in that one.

Jets will fall as low as 16th with another win, although more like 14th or 15th as all those 7 win teams won’t all lose.

Would be nice to see New England picking 6th or 7th when they had the second pick in the bag.

Hmmmm interesting...
Leonard Nimoy Reaction GIF

Hmmmm interesting...
Leonard Nimoy Reaction GIF

Nothing hurts the Jets or Pats more than winning meaningless games, at this point.

I was concerned they’d luck into a top AB or possibly Marvin Harrison Jr. Now it looks like they will be out of the top 10 all together.

Which is great because we didn’t need Brock Bowers or a top OT joining the Jets either.

I’ve been rooting for the Jets (and Pats) for the last couple weeks anyway, minus one game, nothing new for me.

In addition to wanting the Browns to lose for obvious reasons, every win really hurts the Jets (and Pats) in the draft.

Thankfully the Jets and Pats play each other next week so one of them will take another tumble in the draft. I think I’m rooting for the Pats in that one.

Jets will fall as low as 16th with another win, although more like 14th or 15th as all those 7 win teams won’t all lose.

Would be nice to see New England picking 6th or 7th when they had the second pick in the bag.
Same here. We’ve already swept both teams so we don’t play them again, and it’s impossible for them to catch us record wise. At this point, all they can do is hurt their draft stock and possibly help us.

Same here. We’ve already swept both teams so we don’t play them again, and it’s impossible for them to catch us record wise. At this point, all they can do is hurt their draft stock and possibly help us.

So I just picked up a pizza from a local spot where the owners kid is a Jets fan. We always talk football when I stop by and boy was he bitching about winning the last couple games, minus ours. He’s not thrilled with their draft position at all.

He was also bitching about beating the Browns in the 2020 finale 3 years ago costing them a shot at Trevor Lawrence.

So I just picked up a pizza from a local spot where the owners kid is a Jets fan. We always talk football when I stop by and boy was he bitching about winning the last couple games, minus ours. He’s not thrilled with their draft position at all.

He was also bitching about beating the Browns in the 2020 finale 3 years ago costing them a shot at Trevor Lawrence.
Honestly, if I spent the last 4 years living the Zach Wilson Experience I’d probably hold that grudge, too.

Back
Top Bottom