TNF - LETS GO JETS! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TNF - LETS GO JETS!

Mister, you need to march yourself right up to Mike Tyson and tell him Robin Givens’ divorce attorney is currently hiding in your crotch FOR EVEN THINKING OF MAKING THAT THREAD TITLE!

**** THE JETS!
**** THE JETS!
**** THE JETS!

Blowing that lead against Tenn is really biting us now. :bang:
That, and the KC game. Philly and Buff games got away from us a bit. We legit should be 13-2 right now. I would've signed up for 11-4 though in the preseason. It's all in our grasp, if this is a real Super Bowl contender we'll handle business the next two weeks. I think we will.

I think they're D is a bit overrated though. Has more holes than they're given credit for. To be fair, that could also be a symptom of their offense making their work harder.

With that said, I hope tonight ends in a tie.

It’s definitely not perfect. But their O has been the main component holding them back this season and it’s not even close.

Blowing that lead against Tenn is really biting us now. :bang:
Ya because they would have already clinched the division by now had they beat the Titans. Now it might come down to Week 18 against the Bills and the difference of being a #2 seed or #6 seed. That means the difference of possibly having two home games in the playoffs or having to be on the road in the wild card round and beyond.

So much has been made of Joe Flacco coming off the couch and leading the Browns to 3 straight wins that its being glossed over he's throwing nearly 2 picks a game in 4 starts!

The only scenario where we do is if we beat Baltimore then lose to Buffalo and then Balt loses home against Pittsburgh. Then if Cleveland beats the Jets and Bengals the Browns get 1 seed and we get 2.
Yep. If Jets win tonight and we beat Baltimore, we can actually lose to Buffalo and still get the #1 seed. Would need a Pitt victory over Baltimore

Back
Top Bottom