TNF - LETS GO JETS! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TNF - LETS GO JETS!

I just can't help myself. - LOL
And the "Lemmings" do make it so easy. - LOL
Remember when the lemmings lined up on the cliff during training camp absolutely convinced that the team completely lacked any talent on the O-line and screaming for Chris Grier's head for hiring Butch Barry and not recruiting any big name O-linemen?

Nothing to play for? Them jackasses? Sheeit. They'll be ready to roll full go either way. They're infatuated with the Dolphins.

Time for the "kiss of death" to land in Buffalo - figuratively speaking that is. - LOL

A 70 burger against Buffalo will cause shock waves within the media. That may result in even more entertainment than just winning the game. - LOL

Time for the "kiss of death" to land in Buffalo - figuratively speaking that is. - LOL

A 70 burger against Buffalo will cause shock waves within the media. That may result in even more entertainment than just winning the game. - LOL
I'd take half the Broncos score and be overly hyped...35-10? SURE!

This is actually an important game that involves the Dolphins' seed ranking in the playoffs.

Damn straight I'm watching this game.
No way I'm cheering for either of these teams. I hate them both, but I hate the Jets more...so much more.
Let the chips fall where they may.

Flacco may be up to his armpits in Jets pass rushers...just sayin'.

Makes sense to root for the Jets, let them improve their record to get a worse draft pick. They're already out of the playoffs so it's a win win for us to root for them lol.

Makes sense to root for the Jets, let them improve their record to get a worse draft pick. They're already out of the playoffs so it's a win win for us to root for them lol.

Can't do it.
Won't do it.
Will never do it.

J-E-T-S
SUCK
SUCK
SUCK

Hmmmm interesting...
Leonard Nimoy Reaction GIF
Concerning...
sad star trek GIF

Hopefully all the narrow wins the Brown's have been having lately will catch up with them tonight and the ( I can't believe I'm gunna say this ) jests sneak one.

Back
Top Bottom