To Trade, Or Not To Trade X | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To Trade, Or Not To Trade X

Every option to rebuild and make this team better is on the table. I would just want to get our new brains in place before we make any big moves with the roster.

Ok. I’m willing to see your side of the debate, but it’s clear you have no interest in anything except dismissing anything I have to say and justifying it as “hedging”.

Be great sir/mam. I have no interest in discussing football (or anything else) with someone as stubborn as you.

That's fine.

And the stubbornness was on both parts. You made a statement that was just false on every level, and I pointed out that just 1 year ago, what you said doesn't or wouldn't happen...happened. And the CS wasnt crazy and they just happened to win their division and get the 1st seed in the Conference.

So good day to you too, ma'am or sir.

He is a year or two out. The time to make a decision is now, regardless of what the decision is. Waiting is the worst thing we could do.

Yeah waiting probably isn't a good idea. Considering I don't think his knee was a serious problem. I think I would sign him to a deal. Since we don't have really any players that warrant a big contract I think that gives us some room to sign him. Especially if Tannehill will not be on the books this year.

That's fine.

And the stubbornness was on both parts. You made a statement that was just false on every level, and I pointed out that just 1 year ago, what you said doesn't or wouldn't happen...happened. And the CS wasnt crazy and they just happened to win their division and get the 1st seed in the Conference.

So good day to you too, ma'am or sir.
Ok

X isn't going I take up 30% of your salary cap

You can make X the highest paid corner in the NFL and still have the cap space needed for a rebuild, or whatever you want to call it

Paying 1-2 players top dollar isn't going to cripple you.

X isn't going I take up 30% of your salary cap

You can make X the highest paid corner in the NFL and still have the cap space needed for a rebuild, or whatever you want to call it

Paying 1-2 players top dollar isn't going to cripple you.

Exactly. Why is this so hard to understand?

“Herp derp we need to trade him”

Reactions: A1.
pay the man. if he is good. this is bs. why draft good players to let them walk.

Reactions: A1.
I was just watching Xs and Omar, and they were discussing the wisdom of trading X, for a #1 + possibly more, with the intention of using that capital to move up for a QB, presumably in 2020.

I'm on the fence with that philosophy.

What say you Phinhaven?
images

the players dolphins should let go they keep..
the players they need keep they let go.
the players they should draft. they don't.
the problem owner, f/o and coaching

A Little hitch in our Giddy - up.......

By Brian Miller 30 minutes ago Follow @Txmedic5

The NFL Draft is still a few months away but it is getting a quarterback boost as Oklahoma’s Kyler Murray is expected to declare for 2019.

2019 was supposed to be a weak draft class but it appears that it will be deeper than expected. Kyler Murray is expected to declare for the draft by the January 15th deadline for undersclassmen. Drafted by the Oakland A’s in the first round of the 2018 draft, Murray was expected to choose baseball over football but that has now changed and the A’s believe that Murray will go to the NFL.

And sadly The Cards my be interested

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom