To you, who is the most underrated player on the roster? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To you, who is the most underrated player on the roster?

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
My vote would have to go to Dion Sims. I'm really excited to see what he can do this season.

I like your Dion Sims post. Looking now, he really hasn't been mentioned, with Jordan here. Could Miami use an effective 2 TE set like the Pats did with them?

Right now I think the secondary has many candidates.

I think many underate Jamar Taylor, Walt Aikens and Michael Thomas.

It seems like whenever anyone talks about this team (outsiders)....they talk like all we have back there is Brent Grimes.

I think you will see the talent develop this year.

While he's now more appreciated, he's rarely "top of mind" in these kinds of discussions: Jelani Jenkins

Dallas Thomas is no doubt. On finheaven he's the worst player in the free world but in reality he just sucks.

Lamar Miller. He isn't a GREAT back by any means but he is a good player, he's explosive and I think he can really excel if he gets the ball a little bit more. He was tops in the league in YPC last year.

i don't see Jelani Jenkins or Lamar MIller as underated at all.....Jenkins work was praised last year and he is penciled in as the best linebacker in our corp.

Miller obviously rushed for 1000+ last year....his speed is his strength, he does not break tackles.

i don't see Jelani Jenkins or Lamar MIller as underated at all.....Jenkins work was praised last year and he is penciled in as the best linebacker in our corp.

Miller obviously rushed for 1000+ last year....his speed is his strength, he does not break tackles.

He's not going to consistently run people over but he doesn't have to. If he had excellent power to go along with his top end speed he'd be a top 5 back in the league.
Either way, half of this board wanted him replaced in the off season. I'd say that makes him underrated.

Damian Williams.

Dude impresses me every time he is on the field. The drop in New England was really the only bad play I remember but it was impressive just how open he got down the field on that play.

i really believe he is going to be a playmaker for us.

Back
Top Bottom