To you, who is the most underrated player on the roster? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To you, who is the most underrated player on the roster?

LeMichael James. He is going to surprise many this year.

When I saw the thread title Sims was the first person to come to mind. One of the best blocking TEs in the league and very underrated as a pass catcher.

Shelby is another I would consider for reason already mentioned.

I don't think Jones gets enough love on this board . I think he's one of the better safeties in the league ... I don't know if people don't realize how good he is ... Or if everyone knows that spot is taken care of so no reason to talk about him

Either way , I think Jones needs some love

I'd go with Dion Sims first then rishard Mathews. I think both will get more catches then people realize. Moreso with sims.

Damian Williams.

Dude impresses me every time he is on the field. The drop in New England was really the only bad play I remember but it was impressive just how open he got down the field on that play.

i really believe he is going to be a playmaker for us.

Do you mean Damian Williams, WR for St. Louis Rams OR Damien Williams, RB for Miami Dolphins?

Damian was with Miami during preseason and some weeks in October of 2014.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

The most underrated member of Phins' roster is Jason Fox, LT.

Coaches never gave him a fair chance to win the starting role mostly because they saw great potential on Thomas & Turner. Joe Philbin himself accepted this was a big mistake and Fox could challenge a healthy Branden Albert.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean Damian Williams, WR for St. Louis Rams OR Damien Williams, RB for Miami Dolphins?

Damian was with Miami during preseason and some weeks in October of 2014.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Jason Fox, LT

I like tequila but, believe the only way I would agree on Fox is by drinking waaay too much of it. Is that what you did? :)

From a national point of view....id say Jarvis Landry is very underrated on the fins..Its like no one outside of the dolphins knows him

If you are asking me as a knowledgable Dolphins fan who i think the most underrated player on our team this year is...id say Michael Thomas at safety.

From a national point of view....id say Jarvis Landry is very underrated on the fins..Its like no one outside of the dolphins knows him

If you are asking me as a knowledgable Dolphins fan who i think the most underrated player on our team this year is...id say Michael Thomas at safety.

Off topic ... But he might easily be the most underrated fantasy WR this year ( for PPR leagues only )

I like tequila but, believe the only way I would agree on Fox is by drinking waaay too much of it. Is that what you did? :)

No, I'm pretty sober.

Would you accept a friendly bet?
If Fox is our starting LT on week 1, you will post 1 time per week during the season on this forum that "MexDolfan projected Jason Fox as our most underrated player".
Else if Fox is not our starting LT on week 1, I'll post 1 time per week during the season that "Southbeach2 is a genius because he knew all about our roster".

No, I'm pretty sober.

Would you accept a friendly bet?
If Fox is our starting LT on week 1, you will post 1 time per week during the season on this forum that "MexDolfan projected Jason Fox as our most underrated player".
Else if Fox is not our starting LT on week 1, I'll post 1 time per week during the season that "Southbeach2 is a genius because he knew all about our roster".

if Jason Fox is our starter in week 1, it isn't because he's underrated, it is because Albert isn't ready to go. just saying

if Jason Fox is our starter in week 1, it isn't because he's underrated, it is because Albert isn't ready to go. just saying

So in this league where LT has been one of the top paid spots, How is that being a week one starter with everyone ignoring your quality is not overrated???

DT Earl Mitchell. He's a good player and doesn't get credit for the thankless job he's asked to do.

Back
Top Bottom