To you, who is the most underrated player on the roster? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To you, who is the most underrated player on the roster?

Do you mean Damian Williams, WR for St. Louis Rams OR Damien Williams, RB for Miami Dolphins?

Damian was with Miami during preseason and some weeks in October of 2014.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

The most underrated member of Phins' roster is Jason Fox, LT.

Coaches never gave him a fair chance to win the starting role mostly because they saw great potential on Thomas & Turner. Joe Philbin himself accepted this was a big mistake and Fox could challenge a healthy Branden Albert.

The rb . . . Real solid football player.

Aikens. Like his spunk and athleticism.. I know it was garbage time, but look at that break on the ball and his ability to stay in bounds..
[video]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000402007/McGloin-intercepted-by-Aikens[/video]

Lamar Miller. Kid can't catch a break on here. One of the top backs this past season, he's only 24 and people are already talking about his replacements.

Definition of overlooked, undervalued and underrated.

Aikens. Like his spunk and athleticism.. I know it was garbage time, but look at that break on the ball and his ability to stay in bounds..
[video]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000402007/McGloin-intercepted-by-Aikens[/video]

I like his physicality a lot. I mentioned sometime earlier that I would love to see him in our strong nickel packages.

I'd like to see Michael Thomas flash that talent that he displayed in his very first game as a Dolphin. I figured he had to have special talent to be able to make ball-hawking plays like that with the tiny amount of preparation. Last year was a wash, so this year has to be it.

Dallas Thomas, everyone thinks he is on the bubble of getting cut. If we don't sign Mathis (which I hope we do) Dallas will be our starter at LG IMO. And he will be better than Turner or Douglas.

Not the case on this forum, but nationally speaking I think a lot of people are dismissing Juice as a possession/slot receiver.

Im not convinced by Michael Thomas outside of ST, but we havent really seen enough to know for sure how close to a starter he is.

Not the case on this forum, but nationally speaking I think a lot of people are dismissing Juice as a possession/slot receiver.

As a slot receiver or anything but a slot receiver?

Chris McCain, he will make big plays in big moments this year, and has a very unselfish attitude (albeit a big mouth). Book it.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom