To you, who is the most underrated player on the roster? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To you, who is the most underrated player on the roster?

Reshad Jones, Lamar Miller.
I'm feeling that Jordan Tripp is gonna breakout soon in some way. We'll see.

I wish he was better in the passing game, but my vote goes to Lamar Miller. Pretty good starting back.

rishard matthews

My vote would have to go to Dion Sims. I'm really excited to see what he can do this season.

My vote goes to Rishard Matthews, he has the size, hands, and he is more committed to practicing hard to prove his point rather than complaining.

Reshad Jones. he's a top 5 safety in the league. When he came in after our suspension our defense changed noticeably.

I'm a big Michael Thomas fan. Great attitude, he's the type of guy that the Patriots would covet. I've never been a reshad jones fan. The guy misses more plays than he makes. He would be my choice on most overrated player on the roster.

I don't think Jones gets enough love on this board . I think he's one of the better safeties in the league ... I don't know if people don't realize how good he is ... Or if everyone knows that spot is taken care of so no reason to talk about him

Either way , I think Jones needs some love

I think people look at how bad he was in 2013 and hold it against him. I always maintained the reason he struggled so much was because we had to change how the safeties were played due to how bad Wheeler/Ellerbe were.

And I have to echo Dion Sims here. Dude took such a huge step as a blocker and he basically was a 3rd OT many times especially down the stretch

Back
Top Bottom