Todd Wade | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todd Wade

Re: Re: Todd Wade

Originally posted by Da 'Fins

If Wade took the NFL Minimum and no signing bonus I would NOT Sign him.

Ruddy, Perry and Wade all suck. Give someone else a chance. I think we can do better and we CERTAINLY CANNOT do worse!

Agree with Nails and a free agent OG - then let the others compete as backups and put McKinney at C.

I'm not going to try and defend Todd Wade too much; but to say that he is worthless is a bit extreme. This is a weak draft for OL (per Mel Kiper) so the chances of picking up a rookie that can start and contribute is very very slim. We don't want to go through what we went through last year with Wade Smith. Perry and Ruddy can be replaced, specially if McKinney finally steps it up. Then we can sign one or two FA to complete the line. Chemistry plays a big part on OL (knowing what the other guy is going to do, etc) and replacing 3/5ths of the line in one season sounds drastic.

Re: Re: Re: Todd Wade

Originally posted by Mondo_Man

I'm not going to try and defend Todd Wade too much; but to say that he is worthless is a bit extreme. This is a weak draft for OL (per Mel Kiper) so the chances of picking up a rookie that can start and contribute is very very slim. We don't want to go through what we went through last year with Wade Smith. Perry and Ruddy can be replaced, specially if McKinney finally steps it up. Then we can sign one or two FA to complete the line. Chemistry plays a big part on OL (knowing what the other guy is going to do, etc) and replacing 3/5ths of the line in one season sounds drastic.

Good point Mondo! I agree. As the stats clearly show...Wade is NOT a waste. A good free agent guard...Mike Goff, Villarrial, Jeno James...could do wonders .

Ya I did mean McKinney, Minus.

Back
Top Bottom