Todd Wade | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todd Wade

Seau was a great pickup. No one else was.

Our line sucked. Everyone who played on it sucked. having said that, every rookie lineman is going to look bad their first year. i'm willing to give him another year. But everyone else who started should be let go and let the younger lineman that we have play. If we an pickup a very good FA go for it. But i don't want any of those other guys back on the team.

--Ross

Oh lovely but there is also something called the salary cap. There is also something called knowing who did bad. Todd Wade did not do bad.

Look at Glad's stats for one.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jaj
What? Do you realize most of the pressure on the QBs this year came from the center?

Not really ...

For most of the year Ruddy was doing great especially early on.I don't see why people were quick to jump on Ruddy case.Ruddy struggle run blocking.

Without a doubt Wade has been the most incosistent lineman when it comes to pass blocking this year and the last couple of years from any of the starters(Not including backups who started due to injury).

The man is a beast when it come to run blocking and I'll give him that but he is average overall.I want Wade back at a right peice if not just move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ya Minus that was part of the thread. Definitely don't overpay.

But I disagree, Nails was a matador in pass blocking. Ruddy was ok pass blocking, very poor run blocking. Perry was nothing special.

I don't think we should count on Nails returning to his '02 form so I'm not considering him a locked as starter or even getting resign.

As of right now I see the whole interior of the oline overhaul.

I don't know usually achilles injury's take a year. I mean let's say we get one rookie OL and guards aren't that worriesome as rooks we're not talking LTs here, Whitley, Jerman, and Yates. One of these guys will step up and take a spot.

Maybe sign a cheap veteran at RG like Villarial?

Originally posted by Jaj
I don't know usually achilles injury's take a year. I mean let's say we get one rookie OL and guards aren't that worriesome as rooks we're not talking LTs here, Whitley, Jerman, and Yates. One of these guys will step up and take a spot.

Maybe sign a cheap veteran at RG like Villarial?

Nah tire of going cheap on the OL.The fins need to go out and sign a G or Center.I really like Brad Meester who was the anchor of the improving Jacksonville line this past year.

I also think alot like you that Yates or Jerman could step up and take a spot.

I read all the negative posts about the whole Offensive line but I haven't read one about the line coach Tony Wise. The finger pointing should start their. In my book he should have been fired before the receivers coach. We definitely need changes on the line but it should start with the OL coach.

I like him too. He is 25. But if we are going to run a Norv style O atleast run wise, we need to get 330 guards as those were his pref.

Originally posted by Jaj
I like him too. He is 25. But if we are going to run a Norv style O atleast run wise, we need to get 330 guards as those were his pref.

I don't know if it a must just look at Denver Broncos philosophy when it comes to lineman and how succesful they are with lighter lineman.

Ya but they run a completely different O.

Originally posted by Jaj
Ya but they run a completely different O.

I don't see why heavier will better since Norv playbooks has consist of alot running plays that guard pulls .

Meester is developing into and wouldn't be that expensive to lur him in.

Back
Top Bottom