Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com)

Well I guess reports of the Jets team death have been greatly correct lol

Where's Junc?....really want to wish him well. He's got to be thrilled the Jet's are going to be leading the league.....in FG's.

Sparano is a moron when it comes to NFL offense. He has no clue how to coach a passing game.

rumor (fear) going around some NFL boards is that Marty Schottenheimer is about to become the Tampa HC and Brian is going to be his OC.

Actually I think that is a great idea for tampa bay esp now that Mularkey is off the board. I would not have minded that idea here but we definately want Fisher. One thing is obvious we dont want Bowles(now watch we hire Bowles to teach me a lesson lol)

i bet sparano takes this whole thing personally, and i wouldnt be surprised if we get wrecked at least once. not happy about this.

ha ha ha...sparano an oc for the jets...well guess who won't be betting on the jets in vegas for the bowl again next season...this guy

this is story book stuff...that clown an oc in this day and ages football...

I love reading the Gang Green posts.

"Well some people aren't meant to be HC's, some are just great coordinators. Not sure how Tony was as an OC though..."

2 minutes later:

"Wtf he was never an OC?"

Where's Junc?....really want to wish him well. He's got to be thrilled the Jet's are going to be leading the league.....in FG's.

he will spin it somehow, i find it hilarious what TGG is saying

Lets just hope this works out for us remember... Sparono won't have much motion... many gimmcks... He plays a straight forward offense which to me is a +++... Now I think Sanchez takes a MUCH bigger role in the offense and how the plays are called....

Dont for once think this guy will be trash He had (expletive) matt moore and look what he did RIGHT NOW I do not MIND this MOVE just wouldn't condone it.... Why not interveiw some guys try for Hue Jackson

Love how they blame Matt Moore for Sparano, yet Moore won 6 games for Sparano, Sparano had no idea how to use Reggie or Brandon, and as if Sanchez is better than Moore when Moore completely out played Sanchez down the stretch when it mattered most for Sanchez

I don't think Tony will be successful but just knowing how badly he wants to make Miami pay I'm a bit worried

Back
Top Bottom