Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com)

i bet sparano takes this whole thing personally, and i wouldnt be surprised if we get wrecked at least once. not happy about this.

Well Im sure he took his almost firing last year personally and he used that fire to lead us to a great 6-10 season well a 4-9 season

I wonder what the Jets will take in the draft 1st round this year?

-Trollface-

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

this sucks

we found the one loser worse then schotty

Get used to not stretching the field and having your o-line regress further.

oh and Sparano WILL bring in Henne to challenge Sanchez, and Marc Colombo will be replacing Wayne Hunter at RT, Patrick Cobbs will be on the depth chart, will probably bring Mastrud with him as well, Benny Sapp will be playing slot corner

now if the Jets do what was rumored to be going on earlier with Tony and Todd Haley being a package deal, I'd take notice. They worked well together. Granted, Dallas had a lot more talent on offense than the Jets do now but still...

how the heck did he get an oc job??? this is crazy...i'm gonna sleep with a smile on my face all night...too funny

i don't even care if he knows our defense...let him...ha ha

Did he go to the jets out of spite or something? This is weird

now if the Jets do what was rumored to be going on earlier with Tony and Todd Haley being a package deal, I'd take notice. They worked well together. Granted, Dallas had a lot more talent on offense than the Jets do now but still...

if they bring in todd haley what the heck do they need sparano for??? is there an opening for an oline coach???

more good news....mularkeys sorry butt is no longer in contention for us as hc...the jags took that bum

if they bring in todd haley what the heck do they need sparano for??? is there an opening for an oline coach???

more good news....mularkeys sorry butt is no longer in contention for us as hc...the jags took that bum

I think they DO have an OL opening as Hudson Houck retired today and Bill Callahan is going to Dallas to take his place

It's incredible how far Fatso will go to feed his obsession over The Fins. The Meatball & Taco Show: the blind leading the blind!

this is too good. They were looking to get rid of Schotty Jr as he didnt develop Sanchez and Jets brass thinks Tony can do it? Have they not being paying attention in their own division. Oh this is too good.

I think they DO have an OL opening as Hudson Houck retired today and Bill Callahan is going to Dallas to take his place

well then hire haley as your oc and sparano as your oline coach...that makes sense...not sparano as oc...although with sanchez you are best off to go ground and pound and play action...and i'm sure sparano will be all about that

OL I could see. Not because ours was great, but he did it in Dallas. OC is inconceivable. If I was a Jets fan I'd hibernate.

Back
Top Bottom