Tony Jefferson, Eric Weddle pushing Jarvis Landry to sign with Ravens | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Jefferson, Eric Weddle pushing Jarvis Landry to sign with Ravens

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Jarvis-Landry-1-e1516830970232.jpg

The 25-year-old posted a vague tweet on Saturday morning that drew the attention of two Baltimore Ravens players in safeties Eric Weddle and Tony Jefferson, who both made their pitch to Landry to join them this offseason.
https://clutchpoints.com/ravens-new...pushing-jarvis-landry-to-sign-with-baltimore/

If he gets the money he's looking for I wish him well where ever he goes. If a team has an option of signing Landry at that price or spending a 2nd round pick on Christian Kirk, I think the KIrk option makes more sense. For example if Miami had the choice of signing Landry and drafting a guard in the 2nd round or signing one of the top guard free agents and drafting Kirk in the 2nd I would go with Kirk and the free agent guard. For what Landry is seeking you could add a decent free agent guard and sign a free agent receiver like Jordan Matthews and still have your 2nd round pick to play with.

What you just said about Caroo is what makes losing Landry so hard to swallow. He’s one of the few draft picks we have drafted that is a pro bowler.

I love Landry and want to keep but only at smart money. He'll be a stud on any team but i do think he's a gonner as I feel if any team is willing to pay something similar to the Fins he'll choose them...i think there's some bad blood

Back
Top Bottom