Tony Jefferson, Eric Weddle pushing Jarvis Landry to sign with Ravens | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Jefferson, Eric Weddle pushing Jarvis Landry to sign with Ravens

Ravens like tough players and Laundry is tough and he will be a great fit. What so many miss here is Laundry sits the tone when he touches the ball regardless if its a punt return, catching or even running. He sustains so many drives, just with his toughness of running thru opposing defenses. Our defense will pay in the end when he signs elsewhere, this site will be bashing them next year.

You replace with him with anyone more explosive or bigger, preferably both. I dont want anyone catching 110 passes. I want 4 or 5 guys hovering between 50-80 receptions.

I know one thing for certain and its possible I speak for many here, Id MUCH rather see Devante Parker catch 80 passes than have Landry catch 115.

I'd rather see Kenny Stills catch 70 balls.

Imagine the carnage if Jakeem Grant catches just 50 passes.

Id prefer a TE who could put up just half the receptions Jarvis did.

Jarvis is the ultimate complimemtary piece.

If they can get open, sure.

T-bum wont sign Landry. He was brought here to bury our franchise. Going to laugh next year when Parker has 540 yards 2 TD,s and played in 9 games and then sign 5 years 63 million dollar contract.

Landry's market is going to be ROBUST. This is just the start. He's going to get 13-14 million a year easy.

At this point Grant deserves a shot at the slot position. Carro can continue to be a back up, not sure what his issue it but it's not good sign we haven't seen him playing more.

Gase is just like Philbin; he's clueless when it comes to knowing the strengths/weaknesses of his players, and he won't even consider the fact that he may have back-ups that are more talented than the starters. He didn't know what he had in Drake until after Ajayi was traded. They traded up for Carroo and he wasn't bad when he was given playing time, but Gase won't put him out there to see what he can do. Parker has pretty much been a bust, yet he's still out on the field each game (when he's not injured, that is). Gase is Philbin 2.0, and I'm sick of watching this team ruined by an inept Front Office and another inexperienced Head Coach who has no business holding that title.

Sign Landry or get a TE to replace his catches, Caroo isn't bad they have to play him, can't be a bust if they don't showcase their talent, Jerry rice wouldn't be in the Hall Of Fame if the 49'ers didn't showcase him. Sometimes you have to build a relationship with your receivers, inconsistency at QB over the past 3 season didn't allow for continuity, Dolphins are still in the "Need" mode instead of the want mode. they need to resign Landry.

Back
Top Bottom