Tony Romo sends warning to the rest of nfl (that includes us) about the Pats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Romo sends warning to the rest of nfl (that includes us) about the Pats

Yeah, he was not on my list of favorites either. Somehow all these donkeys end up at the end of the Corona phone line when I call too!

Angry Pro Wrestling GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Even Snoop Dogg?

I could care less what Romo's opinion is. He telecasts AFC games and I'm sure he'll do plenty of Patriots games, so he's just another person sucking up to Belichick, imo.

Love me some Romo as a commentator. I think he's hands down the best. Not sure how the Pats are gonna do with so many major free agents though, that approach never seems to work out.
You're right, but how many of those teams that win the offseason are assembling players for second rate coaches like Joe Philbin to use? I believe a coach and staff like Bellichek and McDaniels and co. sign players like Hunter Henry, Jonnu Smith, and Matt Judon because they know how to use them.

Pats were moderately decent QB play away from winning a lot of their games (ie the second time they faced us, when they would have won if Cam could have hit a crossing route). I don't think Mac Jones has to be a pro bowler as a rookie to provide better QB play than Cam. At the same time, I expect our defense to regress to the mean a bit (the number of turnovers and scores or setting up scoring chances isn't really sustainable) and I don't think our line will provide the environment for our offensive output to improve drastically, even with improved receiver play and a second year jump from Tua.

I could care less what Romo's opinion is. He telecasts AFC games and I'm sure he'll do plenty of Patriots games, so he's just another person sucking up to Belichick, imo.
For sure, what has Bellichek ever proved? Show me the playoff appearances and two dozen super bowls before we anoint this guy.

I honestly expect a dog fight in the AFC east. Bill has beaten us without Brady before and the Bills are one of the top 3 teams in the NFL imo. Yes we are better imo than last year but our Oline has some big question marks and we have to stop the run which I am unsure of how well we are situated to handle that. We could possibly be 11 5 this year with 4 losses in our own conference. Hope not.

The Patriots will always be a tough team to play with Bilicheat at the helm. Don't like him, but he is a great coach and his teams are always disciplined and rarely beat themselves. They had a good offseason on paper.

For sure, what has Bellichek ever proved? Show me the playoff appearances and two dozen super bowls before we anoint this guy.
I know what Belichick has accomplished, not taking anything away from him. But, Romo is sucking up and that's fine, everybody sucks up to Bill.

With Gilmore out...DVP should have 200 yards against any remaining Pats DB.

I'd be throwing long all game and dare them to stop it.

Waddle over the middle, DVP long.

Will we crush these false predictions by Romo? FYI, Romo has been right about a lot of things he has said.

Dolphins related, specially with our game in a few days.
Just Romo throwing dung to the wall, hoping it sticks, relying on the genius of Belichick to find a way to win without his best defensive player, and a Rookie QB playing in his 1st regular season game.

His mistakes are he is also taking the general consensus that the Dolphins are no threat to anyone, and Tua is nothing special, well...

-Tua has been looking very good all off-season.

-Miami is loaded at receiver...Best/deepest in the AFC East, with most speed to burn.

-Gaskin is looking more and more like a great running compliment to Tua and the passing offense.

-Miami is one of the most capable teams in the NFL at generating pressure (With little chance of getting burnt), when a natural pass-rush is not happening.

-The LBing squad this season looks more and more legit each game...Easily better then last years surprising squad.

-Miami could very well have the best secondary in the NFL...If not the best, definitely the most dangerous.

-Miami is proving to have the best premier pressure kicker in the NFL, get in a late game needing that FG for the win...No problem.

-Coaching staff have created a team that rarely makes mistakes or beat themselves.

Don't do your homework Tony, take the easy path to sounding smart, and egg will start to appear on your face when it's all set and done.

Back
Top Bottom