Tony Romo sends warning to the rest of nfl (that includes us) about the Pats | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Romo sends warning to the rest of nfl (that includes us) about the Pats

I could care less what Romo's opinion is. He telecasts AFC games and I'm sure he'll do plenty of Patriots games, so he's just another person sucking up to Belichick, imo.
I think Romo is very knowledgeable. But what did he really say. I took it as they would be a tough win. I agree. You will have to be a good team, be prepared, and play a good game to beat them.

Bill Simmons has been acting like this Pats team is gonna win it all on his pod too. He said miami doesnt scare me and laughed when Tua was brought up. Dolphins better go in and knock their teeth in, ill be putting money on it.
Bill Simmons is one of the biggest homers in all of sports. Completely insufferable.

The only way I see the Fins losing this game if they are who I think they are is if they're baited into trying to beat the Pats at their own game. I fully expect BB to try and run the Fins over to slow the game down, which is why most people are concerned about the Fins defense weakness vs the run. I could care less about LBs or defensive packages when it comes to stopping NE's run game.

The way great teams stop the run has nothing to do with their defense, they're stopping their opponents running game by making it an obsolete strategy. Score points and dont try to do it their way, you've now got the horses to kill them with the passing game, just ****ing do it. If the Fins also try and slow the game dwon and merely try to be in it till the end, they're basically welcoming luck into the equation.

**** that! Those days are over, they can win that ****ing game in the 1st ****ing quarter if they have the balls to try. Get a 2 score lead on them early and laugh if they still trying to run you over, or laugh if they put the ball in Mac's hands. Dont ****ing play their game.

Back
Top Bottom