Tony Romo sends warning to the rest of nfl (that includes us) about the Pats | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Romo sends warning to the rest of nfl (that includes us) about the Pats

Guys news is more relevant to our position in the AFC east against a division rival based on the comments of an actually good unbiased commentator. No need to bash him as a player. Imagine if Marino as a commentator said something but he never won a ring. Would his opinion just suck because he didnt win a ring?

Bill Simmons has been acting like this Pats team is gonna win it all on his pod too. He said miami doesnt scare me and laughed when Tua was brought up. Dolphins better go in and knock their teeth in, ill be putting money on it.

I believe the Patriots are going to be much better than many on here seem to think they will be.
They have a solid defense and an excellent OL. They will be able to run the ball fairly consistently. The big question mark for them is their rookie QB and their WR Corp. If Jones ends up being a decent QB in his rookie season, the Patriots could win 10 or 11 games and give the Dolphins a battle in the Wildcard spot for the playoffs.

Lmao that guy ****ing sucked as a quarterback I never knew what anyone saw in him. That carrot top geek of a coach sucked too whatever his name was. Was it Pat Garrett? Lol who cares. I think Romo is a ****ing ass clown to be honest. There’s so many quarterbacks I can think of that we’re better than him.

I believe the Patriots are going to be much better than many on here seem to think they will be.
They have a solid defense and an excellent OL. They will be able to run the ball fairly consistently. The big question mark for them is their rookie QB and their WR Corp. If Jones ends up being a decent QB in his rookie season, the Patriots could win 10 or 11 games and give the Dolphins a battle in the Wildcard spot for the playoffs.

Anytime, you have a determined Bill Belichick out to prove that he can win it all without Brady, you can't take them lightly. Agreed, I think the Phins will have to battle the Bills and Patsies in the division.

Back
Top Bottom