3. Philip wheeler
4. Rj Stanford
5. Randy Starks
6. Jason trusnick
7. Jimmy Wilson
8. Brandon Gibson
9. Darren colledge
10. Samson satele

Dallas Thomas gets it cause he's been a soft guard masquerading as a tackle since he got here and looks like Tarzan plays like Jane...hartline gets it cause that was a joke as a starting wr all season...wheeler gets it cause come on do they get any dumber or more lost...rj Stanford gets it cause well we had to play him and he got torched by even journeyman wrs...Starks gets it cause he threw in the white towel after getting paid...trusnick gets it cause if that's anywhere in your 2 deep you are screwed...Wilson gets it cause he talked a lot and got torched a lot and took dumb penalties and was a poor starting safety even...gibson gets it cause he sulked and dropped too many balls in the clutch...colledge and satele get it cause well it's time to hang em up

I doubt any of these players return next year.

Think you pretty much hit that on the head....except the list could be longer. Daniel Thomas should be there. Even Pouncey underwhelmed at guard. Fields hurt us the first half the year. Sturgis, moreso for kickoffs but he still scares me in the clutch....Man I hope we figure this thing out before I die.

Samson played pretty well. He wasn't amazing but he wasn't awful.

it was tough for me to put samson and colledge on there but at the end of the day these guys got to go...thank you for your effort and you made a nice check in the process but i got to do better going forward

You`re very rude... Kickers are players too you know...

I commend Hickey for bringing in Satele when he did though. Ireland would have needed to see multiple missed snaps lose a couple of games before trading for a player we could have had in the offseason ala Bryant McKinnie. Hickey was much more pro-active.

You`re very rude... Kickers are players too you know...

if sturgis was why we're home trust me he'd be on there...cause i think the guy sucks...but i cant put him in that top 10 for what happened on the field...i have no doubts though that's a liability

Top 10 reasons we are done...player edition

1. Dallas Thomas
2. Brian hartline
3. Philip wheeler
4. Rj Stanford
5. Randy Starks
6. Jason trusnick
7. Jimmy Wilson
8. Brandon Gibson
9. Darren colledge
10. Samson satele

Dallas Thomas gets it cause he's been a soft guard masquerading as a tackle since he got here and looks like Tarzan plays like Jane...hartline gets it cause that was a joke as a starting wr all season...wheeler gets it cause come on do they get any dumber or more lost...rj Stanford gets it cause well we had to play him and he got torched by even journeyman wrs...Starks gets it cause he threw in the white towel after getting paid...trusnick gets it cause if that's anywhere in your 2 deep you are screwed...Wilson gets it cause he talked a lot and got torched a lot and took dumb penalties and was a poor starting safety even...gibson gets it cause he sulked and dropped too many balls in the clutch...colledge and satele get it cause well it's time to hang em up

Looking at that list makes me sick or "queasy". Here is a thought from Wilson on his play,

I play for God family team as long as those have no prob how I play the rest yal listening to bad play by play announcement
@Jimmywilson_27 @AdamHBeasley

I will let you translate that for me Hoops.

I commend Hickey for bringing in Satele when he did though. Ireland would have needed to see multiple missed snaps lose a couple of games before trading for a player we could have had in the offseason ala Bryant McKinnie. Hickey was much more pro-active.

yep i agree...he gave us what we needed...but as the season went on i started seeing more and more marginal returns and why the guy was on the street to begin with...but if albert doesnt get hurt we'd still be playing for something and that is with satele at center...

Where is Odrick on the list? He got one hell of a lot more snaps than Starks and Starks had better numbers. Odrick 22 tackles and 1 sack and 1 FF...Starks 23 tackles and 2.5 sacks with 0 FF.

Odrick should be near the top of the defensive crap list...

I'm sorry but I'm adding Caleb Sturgis (unreliable), Koa Misi (can't stay healthy), Cortland Finnegan (inconsistent as well as unhealthy), Daniel Thomas (for being average in an offense that should fit him), and Dion Jordan (despite playing out of position has shown very little other than coverage skills)

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Where is Odrick on the list? He got one hell of a lot more snaps than Starks and Starks had better numbers. Odrick 22 tackles and 1 sack and 1 FF...Starks 23 tackles and 2.5 sacks with 0 FF.

Odrick should be near the top of the defensive crap list...

He requires more of a space eater type DT next to him to thrive. We have to many uphill sell out at all costs DT on this team. We really missed the Soliai type player on this Dline.

Back
Top Bottom