top 10 reasons we are done...player edition | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

top 10 reasons we are done...player edition

You are nuts if you don't think hartline playing as your 2nd wr with his wasted snaps and lack of productivity hasn't cost you games

And replaced by whom?

Yes, Hartline is a terrible #2, hell he's more of a #4 at best.

But who do you slot in? Gibson? Matthews?

We could argue Hartline lack of productivity has led to the flourish of Landry.

So are we thankful for his suckiness? :idk:

Tannehill also posts career numbers even with Hartline suckiness, so did he really cost us games?

Or did Jimmy Wilson and Wheeler, stuffed animal on the field impact this team more?

People are crazy if they really think that Pouncey is a bust as a 1st round pick. He hasn't done well this season at G after coming back from injury in the middle of a season. However, at C he's a probowler and top 5 in the league. Moving him back to C will pay big dividends next season. We just need gaurds and Albert to get healthy.

I'd only keep Satele and Wilson as depth and camp competition respectively from that list. I would only offer Satele the Vet min though.

And replaced by whom?

Yes, Hartline is a terrible #2, hell he's more of a #4 at best.

But who do you slot in? Gibson? Matthews?

We could argue Hartline lack of productivity has led to the flourish of Landry.

So are we thankful for his suckiness? :idk:

Tannehill also posts career numbers even with Hartline suckiness, so did he really cost us games?

Or did Jimmy Wilson and Wheeler, stuffed animal on the field impact this team more?

It's not about who should have replaced him...it's about that guy played and did jack squat in a lead wr role...and cost you games with his poor play and inability to defeat 99 percent single coverage even...

It's not about who should have replaced him...it's about that guy played and did jack squat in a lead wr role...and cost you games with his poor play and inability to defeat 99 percent single coverage even...

I agree 100%, but did he cost us more than Jimmy and Wheeler?

Tannehill still put up career numbers and the O look half decent at times.

Wheeler gets shook by Tom-Cat Brady, with his Cheetah shoes.

We might as well put a pillow in for Jimmy Wilson?

People are crazy if they really think that Pouncey is a bust as a 1st round pick. He hasn't done well this season at G after coming back from injury in the middle of a season. However, at C he's a probowler and top 5 in the league. Moving him back to C will pay big dividends next season. We just need gaurds and Albert to get healthy.

I'd only keep Satele and Wilson as depth and camp competition respectively from that list. I would only offer Satele the Vet min though.

I would take Mangold, Kelce, Frederick, Myers, Mack, his brother, Sullivan, and Unger over Pouncey. Probably more, those names are off the top of my head.

Tannehill still put up career numbers and the O look half decent at times.

Wheeler gets shook by Tom-Cat Brady, with his Cheetah shoes.

We might as well put a pillow in for Jimmy Wilson?

In our system to have that as a startng wr yes it's as bad as it gets...short of the Dallas thomas train wreck this guy would be stand out reason we are where we are today...14 games of garbage from a heavy snap count crap production and playmaking wr

Just looked it up. 5th year option is only guaranteed by injury. Can cut if you want. I'd cut Pouncey. He's a cancer and only an above average starting center. Those aren't worth the 7 mil he will make next year and we are already over the cap for 2015.

Not sure what to do with Pouncey. As Hoops said on another thread, he is not the same player and it's not just the position. The way he's playing is not worth close to $7M. IF he is unable to play up to the past, along with the questions on Albert's injury questions, we are back to square one with only James to count on. Not a pretty picture.

Honestly? Yes. Example: first interception vs Green Bay. Hartline is single-covered. Tannehill throws the ball up to Hartline, and all he has to do is even TRY to make a play on it. Instead, Hartline just watches it get picked off.

That's not an excuse for the QB. I fully blame the QB for the other interception in that game, he plum ****ed up. But when you have a situation in which you have your wide receiver single covered and you put a ball up there that he SHOULD be able to -- at the very least -- contest and prevent from being picked off, and the result is that after the game people ask why you even bothered throwing it to that particular receiver, that's a problem.

You have a situation in which you can't even attempt basic football plays to that side of the field because you can't trust the wide receiver to do ANYTHING that does not involve a toe tap. That's pretty messed up.

Not a bust, just a question mark now in his play coming back from the hip injury.

Cannot keep Satele as OL depth as he can only play center. You need someone who can pay C as well as OG, which he cannot.

99 percent single coverage from a top 2 wr needs to be exploited...in a system like ours I mean come on...the system helps every skill position player out there...if they fit it...hartline was a freaking disaster...

Hartline has to be cut, we are paying him way too much for garbage numbers. He doesn't fit the system. Goodbye. Definitely top 3 worst performers on this team.

Pouncey is still hurt but playing. I definitely bring him back and put him back at center which hopefully any coach will see when they get here. Franklin would be awesome to have and with Turner having a full offseason to get stronger and more fluid should help him. Albert-Franklin-Pouncey-Turner-James should be an improvement over what we have currently. Keeping Smith as a backup we still have some holes in the depth department.

As for the talk of Suh, he would be a really nice piece but does he hurt us long term having him signed?? If you cut Starks and let Odrick walk, you could afford to have him and Mitchell plus Anthony Johnson and either FA pickup or drafted DT as the backups. He instantly changes the way teams play us. But if Harbaugh comes here, do we switch to a 3-4 is the question? If we do, then we need to look at Dan Williams as the guy who is target number 1 in FA.

Think I would have all of Satale, Thomas, Pouncey and Colledge on the list, because if Tannehill had any decent length of time he was making positive yardage.

Back
Top Bottom