Top 5 Potential Breakout Players Not Named Tua Tagovailoa | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 Potential Breakout Players Not Named Tua Tagovailoa

To me breakout means for the 1st time a young player had the light turn on for them, and showed the NFL what type of talent they really are, here are my 5...

Noah Igbinoghene
Too much potential here, not only could there be improvement, don't be surprised if he shows special abilities.

Austin Jakson
Was starting to look good early before he got injured, but I expect this year he makes huge strides.

Andrew Van Ginkle
From the moment we drafted him, I said I loved his non-stop motor, and was my favorite pick from that draft, yet even I was shocked how relentless he is, this kid is going to be fun for many years.

Robert Hunt
Started off slow, but was slowly looking better at tackle, but if/when they move this beast inside...He's an all-pro within 2 years.

Brandon Jones
There is talent here, but this kid is also smart, and makes few mistakes, the moment the light goes on for him (Obviously, I'm expecting it this coming year), this is going to be yet another DB headache for teams for years to come.

Bowden and Davis seem the best names for the list. I'm OK with Gaskin.
The other two are older players. Fuller is going to break out more than he already has? That would be nice.
I thought a breakout player was a young guy coming into his own.
Into his own what? Curious...

I saw a few Cincinnati games and I really liked Doaks. Don't know if he will break out, but for a round 7 pick, Loved it.
Gaskin was a round 7, and he is more than performing at his draft status.
I am rooting for Hunt, Kindley, Jackson, Gesicki, P Williams all to explode. On D Brandon Jones, RDavis, and Van Ginkle.
My most hopeful: Igbinoghene. People can finally stop dogging that pick if he plays well.
I think we'll see a big jump from him this year, most people don't realize he just turned 21 in November, he's still a pup...

I am excited for AVG. I think the Dolphins saw his motor and tried fitting him in last year but had to also appease Van Noy/ Lawson. Front 7 Wilkins, Davis, Phillips, Ogbah, Baker , McKinney, AVG will be a wrecking ball. Holland, Byron Jones, Howard and Brandon Jones/Rowe.....amazing defence this year! If then Noah I breaks out some or Brandon Jones steals and excels in that spot or Holland or Phillips excel or Davis even more then this defence could be EPIC!!!!!!!! So much potential. Seen so many articles about how to compete with Josh Allen and the Bills. This is how. I watched last year thinking we so much needed some more edge pressure and a ball hawking safety and the Dolphins go and get them in 2 top picks. When is the first game! I can't wait! Who are the Fools that have to face this D!

I saw a few Cincinnati games and I really liked Doaks. Don't know if he will break out, but for a round 7 pick, Loved it.
Gaskin was a round 7, and he is more than performing at his draft status.
I am rooting for Hunt, Kindley, Jackson, Gesicki, P Williams all to explode On D Brandon Jones, RDavis, and Van Ginkle.
My most hopeful: Igbinoghene. People can finally stop dogging that pick if he plays well.
Do you think they'll all be in a circle? I could see it... :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom