Top 5 QB's in this draft? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 QB's in this draft?

Nothing more useless than a QB bust. If there isn't a guy that looks at all 'special' when we draft, at any slot, don't draft a QB.
Who is even a guy, that we could get, realistically, that we know for sure will be better than Rosen? If Tua looks like he could be good to go to grab some snaps in mid-November and then start in 2021 then he's worth it at #5. Outside of that, I'm loathe to draft any of these other guys in the first round.

Nothing more useless than a QB bust. If there isn't a guy that looks at all 'special' when we draft, at any slot, don't draft a QB.
Who is even a guy, that we could get, realistically, that we know for sure will be better than Rosen? If Tua looks like he could be good to go to grab some snaps in mid-November and then start in 2021 then he's worth it at #5. Outside of that, I'm loathe to draft any of these other guys in the first round.
Hard to argue with you and I probably feel the same way. My only thinking is if the staff think somebody’s worthy of that first round pick I hope they do whatever they have to do to get them whoever it is because were either all in or all out.

I agree, but the issues are bigger than one guy.

They have a GM problem, an owner problem, and coaching problems.

Every time you bring in a new coach, with a different philosophy, it's like starting over again.

When you bring in a bunch if outspoken, me me me players, you need a strong personality, proven coach, else the inmates end up running the asylum.

Mayfield is just OK. He isn't elite. Maybe someday (again, the right coaches), but not at this time.
Mayfield been in nfl 2 yr. Browns didnt win a game before mayfield got there. Team much better than what it was. They still.got work to do. It takes time. Plus afc central is rough division..Yes front office was bad,but they have chance to change all that in future. I like direction they are head..

If we’re not trading up for Burrow... sit tight and draft Tua.... if he’s gone trade down and get Love!

I just have this feeling about Hurts.

I do as well, but probably not the same one you have. My feeling is he will be out of the league by the time his second contract is due. I just don't like him as a QB...

Calvin Ridley once said it was like fair catching punts when asked what it was like catching passes from Jalen Hurts - and that was when he actually threw it instead of standing there patting the baby while receivers ran open all over the field.

Nothing more useless than a QB bust.

This, to me, is the single most sensible thing that has EVER been posted on Finheaven. A QB bust is the absolute kiss of death for a coach, the G.M., and most of the franchise.

I think the senior bowl and to a greater extent the combine is going to align the quarterbacks in the way they’ll fall in the draft, I for one can’t wait to see it

Back
Top Bottom