Top 5 QB's in this draft? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 QB's in this draft?

I still think OL at 5.
OL and DL with picks 2 and 3, any order.

IMO Tua, Burrow and Herbert go in the top 10. Can see all 3 gone by pick 6, depending on FA. If Rivers walks, I bet they take a QB at #6, or even try to leap Miami for Tua if his medical is solid.

Eason and Fromm I can see going in the middle to end of round 1.

Love, depending on his combine, pro day, etc probably an early day 2 pick. Some team will come away from his 2018 tape thinking they can get that player.

1. Burrow
2. Tua
3. Herbert
4. Eason
5. Fromm
6. Love

1. Burrow
2. Tua
3. Love
4. Herbert
5. Eason
This is my order, I love LOVE, google his tape. Herberts Bowl game killed, he looked god awful. I like Tua too, I just watched some of the hits they let go yesterday without Brady out there and I am worried about his durability. Burrows is unreachable. Eason i have not researched, so he stays at the bottom.

Take Fromm's winning percentage off the table and I'd love for someone to give me an actual reason why Fromm should be drafted before round 3, let alone in the first.

He had his worst season of his career, and before the bowl game against Baylor, he had FIVE straight games where he couldn't even hit 50% completion percentage on a stacked team.

If a guy is nothing but a game manager in college, is the expectation that he'll somehow be more than that in the NFL? This is just so crazy to me.

they expected too much from Cleveland.. they are still better than what they were 2 yr ago...browns will be good team soon

This I sort of agree with. One trend they have is when Baker is throwing the ball around they lose. When he is throwing over 10 yards he is horrific. If I were them I would build an offense around play action. I don't know a single thing about the OBJ contract but I would do whatever I could to move on from him and spend that money on offensive line. There offense should feature Nick Chubb running the football and giving Mayfield easy looks and throws because I believe that is what the guy the site would have given there left nut for 2 years ago needs to be successful.

This I sort of agree with. One trend they have is when Baker is throwing the ball around they lose. When he is throwing over 10 yards he is horrific. If I were them I would build an offense around play action. I don't know a single thing about the OBJ contract but I would do whatever I could to move on from him and spend that money on offensive line. There offense should feature Nick Chubb running the football and giving Mayfield easy looks and throws because I believe that is what the guy the site would have given there left nut for 2 years ago needs to be successful.
I would trade obj. He is in way.

I would trade obj. He is in way.
I agree, but the issues are bigger than one guy.

They have a GM problem, an owner problem, and coaching problems.

Every time you bring in a new coach, with a different philosophy, it's like starting over again.

When you bring in a bunch if outspoken, me me me players, you need a strong personality, proven coach, else the inmates end up running the asylum.

Mayfield is just OK. He isn't elite. Maybe someday (again, the right coaches), but not at this time.

I agree, but the issues are bigger than one guy.

They have a GM problem, an owner problem, and coaching problems.

Every time you bring in a new coach, with a different philosophy, it's like starting over again.

When you bring in a bunch if outspoken, me me me players, you need a strong personality, proven coach, else the inmates end up running the asylum.

Mayfield is just OK. He isn't elite. Maybe someday (again, the right coaches), but not at this time.

Play action, easy looks, easy throws and you'll have yourself a good game managing QB which is what everyone is looking for from the 1st overall pick right? :=).

Back
Top Bottom