Top 5 QB's in this draft? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 5 QB's in this draft?

Since nobody is ever truly right about this stuff you should probably just go with the most obscure order you can think of. I mean look at 18, did anyone have:

Jackson
Allen
Darnold
Mayfield
Rosen
????????

In order:

1. Tua
2. Burreaux
3. Fromm
4. Herbert
5. Eason so far, but haven't gotten to some of those later guys

Lump me in with the Tua and Burrow crowd.

Ill be disappointed if we come away with anyone other than 1 or 2.

The rest of the class are all projects. Its not that they cant become great QBs, its just that I'm sick and tired of settling for something less and waiting years to try to develop them.

Honestly gents how is love consider a top 5 or first round selection. I absolutely just don't see it. Now I don't want to talk shiz about the kid but he most certainly needs to return to college for another year before I consider him draftable. He needs so much work. He has physical attributes but if you seriously put him against the true top 5 qbs he's not even close.

I actually like Jordan Love as a late first round prospect. True, his 2019 season didn’t measure up to what he had done previously, but there have been plenty of QBs who have had the same thing happen who have done well at the next level. If his pre-draft evaluations show a player who is focused and willing to commit to improving his game then I’d love a scenario where we trade back up into the end of the first and get him.

I seriously don't understand how love is a better prospect than hurts. Hurts gets so much crap on this board and some how love is now a top 10 prospect. Hey if I'm wrong years from now pin it and throw it in my face. But right now, today...no way is love anywhere near 1st round...especially compared to hurts

Since nobody is ever truly right about this stuff you should probably just go with the most obscure order you can think of. I mean look at 18, did anyone have:

Jackson
Allen
Darnold
Mayfield
Rosen
????????
I would put Mayfield head off Darnold but every thing else is right..

I seriously don't understand how love is a better prospect than hurts. Hurts gets so much crap on this board and some how love is now a top 10 prospect. Hey if I'm wrong years from now pin it and throw it in my face. But right now, today...no way is love anywhere near 1st round...especially compared to hurts
Hurts should be 3rd or 4th best qb on this list. I think fromm resume is better...

Your #1 QB is Herbert...and I'll leave that alone.

I will say this, there is nothing that Hurts does better than Love except run the ball. Even that doesn't translate to the NFL the way Jackson's running does.

The GM that takes Hurts before the 3rd round (I'm being nice), will be selling cars in three years.

From his body of work at Bama...Hurts might not have gotten drafted. His passing was that bad. Now he's a first rounder????

Last edited:
Your #1 QB is Herbert...and I'll leave that alone.

I will say this, there is nothing that Hurts does better than Love except run the ball. Even that doesn't translate to the NFL the way Jackson's running does.

The GM that takes Love before the 3rd round (I'm being nice), will be selling cars in three years.

From his body of work at Bama...Hurts might not have gotten drafted. His passing was that bad. Now he's a first rounder????
Love ain't only one..the Gm will be selling car..

Back
Top Bottom