Total Rebuild- Trade Stills, Wilson, & Grant? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Total Rebuild- Trade Stills, Wilson, & Grant?

Dumb idea is dumb.

Look, apparently through all of your 7 posts here - you'd like to see us field the Hellen Keller Institute.

We still need to put players on the field. Starting 22 draft picks like you seem on the way to alluding to ain’t gonna happen.

Not everyone is a draft pick.

As I see you are an administrator, I would like to know if when I re-join VIP, will your adds be negated as well? Being able to do so would be a BIG incentive. :)

5 years? If we have a 5 year rebuilding project then it won't be the same regime making the decision. Something had to go terribly wrong to be 5 years. Browns were 0-16 last year and got a qb. Now two years later they are ready to compete.
We have to keep some pieces. Getting draft picks are only valuable when you hit on the pick. Trading picks for Surtain and Taylor seemed great at the trade time, but then the results were terrible with pat white and matt roth.

FYI, I have been posting much longer than you and, in the past, much more often.

However, a poser's time and number of posts should not be reason for ridicule and/or name calling.

JMHO from 20 years of posting.
What was your username?

FYI, I have been posting much longer than you and, in the past, much more often.

However, a poser's time and number of posts should not be reason for ridicule and/or name calling.

JMHO from 20 years of posting.

Oh. So you have been around long enough to know that re-registers are against the rules?

Oh. So you have been around long enough to know that re-registers are against the rules?

It's not a question of time that exposes the problem but rather the point of view, which is kind of weird that the double standard goes right over heads....
See it all the time with the gang following up to support.
Kind of weird that some are so threaten by a different opinion

Does it make a difference that you, as an administrator, were unprofessional and inconsiderate to a new poster, as opposed to an old one?

It's not a question of time that exposes the problem but rather the point of view, which is kind of weird that the double standard goes right over heads....
See it all the time with the gang following up to support.
Kind of weird that some are so threaten by a different opinion

It is even more weird that any, let alone many, posters here n the Dolphins premier forum do not know that the trade issues have been a subject of discussion and debate in all Dolphin media circles for a while.

To have some attacking a "new poster" for bringing the same topic to forum discussion is questionable, at best.

Yes, and will take care of this with Bill in the near future. Thank you SO MUCH for your concern. This moderation does make a HUGE difference to the betterment of the forum.

You’d like to trade three 26 year old talented players?

You build with youth like this.

Also, getting rid of a monster deep threat in Stills when we now have a QB that throws scary deep balls on a regular basis is not in a manner of speaking the American way. (I watched A Few Good Men last night).

At least we wouldn’t be giving any type of offense to Fitz to go and win 6 games with :lol:

If I’m the Dolphins, everyone on the roster minus Tunsil is for sale at the right price.

The misconception is that you can just market and sell players without backlash and for a huge return. The call has be an incoming one, not outgoing.

I don't think teams would give you a 3rd round pick for Wilson or a 4th round pick for Grant. Landry and Antonio Brown were traded for 3rd round picks. I know their situations were different, but I don't think Grant's played enough or produced enough to warrant a 3rd or 4th round pick.

You’d like to trade three 26 year old talented players?

You build with youth like this.

Also, getting rid of a monster deep threat in Stills when we now have a QB that throws scary deep balls on a regular basis is not in a manner of speaking the American way. (I watched A Few Good Men last night).

No way in hell I want to, my biggest highlight from last year was Wilson and Grant high fiveing on the way to the end zone.

However, whatever they will do in the next few years is just not gonna matter in the big picture of rebuilding.

I DID NOT WANT THIS!!! I wanted to keep Gase and rebuild in his plan.

Back
Top Bottom