Total rushing yards for Ronnie Brown? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Total rushing yards for Ronnie Brown?

im looking at 1125. say 4.4ypc. maybe 41 receptions for 350 and 7 total td's. conservatively speaking

Killswitch literally has the exact same guess I was going to. It's kind of scary. I came and saw it, and wondered if I posted the #'s myself.

bisco614 said:
How are you people giving number less than 900 yards? Thats crazy. 1000 yards is no big feat in the NFL these days. I say 1150.

yeah, if they use him in a strictly conventional role, he plays in all 16 games and he doesn't get 900 yds and 4 tds that's a bad year...

I Feel This Needs Caps To Help Reinforce My Point...if Kareem Abdul Jabbar Can Get Us 1000, Ronnie Brown Can Get Us 1000 In 12 Games!

bisco614 said:
How are you people giving number less than 900 yards? Thats crazy. 1000 yards is no big feat in the NFL these days. I say 1150.

He's a rook. If we get a combined 1,300+ yards, that'd be successful. Got to give him time to acclimate. Hey, he may come in and blow it up; some players do. Many runners don't come into their own until around their 2nd - 3rd year.

HelloMotto said:
yeah right :roflmao: 850 yards 450 yards receiving 12 tds, ricky 1100 yards rushing 15 tds :cooldude:

Ricky won't be in form even if he does come back, if he does he will be traded

remember running back is the easiest position to get acclimated to in the nfl. take the ball, and run. hell be an impact player from day 1 i believe

claytonAndDuper said:
remember running back is the easiest position to get acclimated to in the nfl. take the ball, and run. hell be an impact player from day 1 i believe

Oh, 1,300+ combined at the RB position for a first year will be an impact. I agree with you that RB's seem to make an easier transition than probably any other offensive skill position. My point is I'd say RB's really come into their own their 2nd / 3rd year. If we look at him as ultimately being somewhere around a 1800+ combined yardage player, and I think that's reasonable, I'm just discounting that total by an arbitrary 30 % or so to allow for acclimation.

Back
Top Bottom