Trade Cedric Wilson to the Giants.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Cedric Wilson to the Giants..

These are cool ideas.

But who here thinks Grier has something up his sleeve? Does he take a shot at a significant trade?.

When we win on Thursday, i have a feeling he does. Don't know who. I know who I'd like. But don't know who or what. But something tells me he's got 1 more trick up his sleeve this year. Especially if we're looking like true contenders

Respectfully disagree. Those three (two actually) have been afforded the great luxury of playing behind Tyreek and Jaylon. I love what Cracraft and Sherfield (even with butt punt) have done, but they have about 10 career receptions between them. Can't get rid of Wilson right now.

I can if someone bails us out of the contract, I can really easily. I can also drive him to the airport, help him pack and look for an apartment in a new city if someone takes that $7M guaranteed off our hands for next year.

That's a big number. That's a pre-Tyreek move they wouldn't have made knowing what they know now.

These are cool ideas.

But who here thinks Grier has something up his sleeve? Does he take a shot at a significant trade?.

When we win on Thursday, i have a feeling he does. Don't know who. I know who I'd like. But don't know who or what. But something tells me he's got 1 more trick up his sleeve this year. Especially if we're looking like true contenders
I think if some other team gets desperate Grier will not have a problem holding their nuts over the coals for substernal gain. Otherwise, I don't think he moves unless he is pressed to move by injury.

Can we get an admin to revoke chitowns new thread starting ability please.

Normally I'd agree with you, but the blind squirrel found the acorn with this thread.

Wilson fits nicely with the Giants cap situation, small salary this year, big one next year. Giants are tight up against the cap this year but are flush with cash next year.

Thats the kind of roster that can pay Wilson $7M.

These are cool ideas.

Ya I am starting to think long and hard about all the trade possibilities, 4-0 opens the door to those possibilities but we have to be smart as hell about it.

Ya I am starting to think long and hard about all the trade possibilities, 4-0 opens the door to those possibilities but we have to be smart as hell about it.

Agreed.

I mean I keep saying R. SMITH. Simply because I believe he is the final piece to a championship team.

But we all have our own opinions.

Maybe it's a o lineman or a different defender.

For me, that's the type of trade I make. I am not looking for depth. I'm looking for a guy that is a true upgrade. I'm looking for the guy that helps minimize Allen, Mahomes etc.

Not many options I know.

I was forced by Fox to watch a lot of Cowboys games last season. That being said, I know there’s been some injuries and we have two SUPERSTAR receivers so we can be a bit patient. I’m confident things will open up. Wilson seemed to be building solid chemistry with Tua when he was healthy during camp. He can still add another element to this O going forward. I am itching to see Ezukanma get some real action though — at least another body to work with in the redzone along with Gesicki.

I don’t understand the desire to trade a guy three games into his career with the Dolphins.

We really have gone overboard with instant gratification.

The guy is a good player and he’ll undoubtedly be needed at some point this season.

I was forced by Fox to watch a lot of Cowboys games last season. That being said, I know there’s been some injuries and we have two SUPERSTAR receivers so we can be a bit patient. I’m confident things will open up. Wilson seemed to be building solid chemistry with Tua when he was healthy during camp. He can still add another element to this O going forward. I am itching to see Ezukanma get some real action though — at least another body to work with in the redzone along with Gesicki.

No. No no.

Listen man. I got Tua, Hill, Waddle and edmonds on my fantasy team.

Any positive play I am almost guaranteed to get points.

I don't need Wilson coming in and messing up a good thing lol

Stop watching the cap and start watching the game.

It’s all funny money, and akin to worrying about your sister in laws bills. Who cares unless you are a co-signer.

The idea that we would blow up our depth at 3-1 or 4-0 is ludicrous to me. Injuries are going to happen.

That said, if someone offers you something crazy, it changes. But a fifth for a starting quality receiver? Come on.

Back
Top Bottom