Trade Cedric Wilson to the Giants.. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Cedric Wilson to the Giants..

How many years have we needed wrs at the end of the season? Keep the depth, it sometimes takes a while for everything to come together It usually takes at least 1/2 a season for a new offensive system to totally take shape

How many years have we needed wrs at the end of the season? Keep the depth, it sometimes takes a while for everything to come together It usually takes at least 1/2 a season for a new offensive system to totally take shape
This is a good point. If Hill and Waddle can stay healthy all season, the complimentary guys will thrive no matter who they are. Or they should…

Do you believe other teams see Wilson as a legit #1 or #2? Do you?

I ask, because if he is seen as a #3 (he has never been more for an extended time), how can you expect to get a starting caliber player in return?

If you are saying get what you can, and recoup the cap $, that is a different discussion. I can see the wisdom there.
Im just seeing a number of teams, Bears included, that are horribly bereft at WR.
Also, if Wilson is playing like a puss cuz his ribs are very sore...then he shouldnt have been playing. If he is normally a tough player that can fight through light contact and get YAC then we do need him cuz our two laser-smurfs could get nicked up.

Ced Wilson seems in between our Neo-Marks Bros and our big physical receivers.
Like, someone else said: We got Tyreek Hill after Wilson. If not for that we probably still have Parker who just put up 132 yds for New England.
But Dolphins dont win last week without Tyreek Hill. I digress.

If Ced's been meh cuz of bad ribs then this whole thread is premature.
My bad.

I don’t understand the desire to trade a guy three games into his career with the Dolphins.

We really have gone overboard with instant gratification.

The guy is a good player and he’ll undoubtedly be needed at some point this season.
YOU are 100% correct. Wilson is a very good player, and we will need him this season. Three games in and some of the children are aching to play Madden. :chuckle:

Yeah, I’m all for opinions…. But the “doesn’t fit the team culture” comment really baffled me. In what way? #11 is seen in every video from the Bills game going nuts on every big play the defense made, and the offense when he wasn’t even in on the play. Watch Waddle’s mic’ed up. Looks like a team guy to me.

I don’t hear him complaining about lack of snaps/targets…. The guy’s obviously injured.

Might as well get rid of Austin Jackson too? I’m for letting things stay the way they are and keep winning myself

I think you see Gesicki traded before Wilson.

Gesicki doesn’t fit but he will have a amazing catch game like week 2 then have a game like week 3

Spot it! It’s a LONG season. Anything can happen.

Back
Top Bottom