Trade Deadline thoughts | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Deadline thoughts

Saw lions and giants had some talks about Kenny Golladay. I’m actually really interested in Golladay. He’s 26 has back to back 1000 yard seasons, really good player who doesn’t get a ton of respect. The issue is he’s gonna be a free agent and I’m sure he’s gonna want a big deal he may be a better target for a big off season signing rather than giving up a pick and big contract. But a name to monitor looks like lions don’t wanna pay him

Saw lions and giants had some talks about Kenny Golladay. I’m actually really interested in Golladay. He’s 26 has back to back 1000 yard seasons, really good player who doesn’t get a ton of respect. The issue is he’s gonna be a free agent and I’m sure he’s gonna want a big deal he may be a better target for a big off season signing rather than giving up a pick and big contract. But a name to monitor looks like lions don’t wanna pay him
I like Golladay as a player, but I think Miami already has receivers similar to what Golladay is. They need speed and quickness at the wide receiver position. Someone who is good at getting open fast and is good at run after the catch. That type of receiver fits best with Tua's strength as a passer.

I like Golladay as a player, but I think Miami already has receivers similar to what Golladay is. They need speed and quickness at the wide receiver position. Someone who is good at getting open fast and is good at run after the catch. That type of receiver fits best with Tua's strength as a passer.
Yeah that’s true. Juju Smith Schuster would be my top target cause he can play slot and is a little more shifty. I do think Golladay would be a big upgrade over Preston Williams, my hope there would be that Lynn Bowden develops into the shifty slot gadget guy with Golladay and Parker on outside, with Preston as depth and red zone package guy

Yeah when you look at when Tua was at Bama, a lot of the plays were quick slants to Ruggs, Jeudy and Waddle who would then use their speed to make big gains.

Yeah that’s true. Juju Smith Schuster would be my top target cause he can play slot and is a little more shifty. I do think Golladay would be a big upgrade over Preston Williams, my hope there would be that Lynn Bowden develops into the shifty slot gadget guy with Golladay and Parker on outside, with Preston as depth and red zone package guy
They say Juju and Tua are friends so it’s possible he could end up at the fins like Beckham joining his buddy Landry at the browns.

Are you kidding me? Trade them our 1st and 4th for all I care. JJ Watt is a future hall of famer. He has lost a step but even in losing a step for one of the greatest DE's ever still makes him pretty freaking good. Do It!!! The Texans are going to be linked with us over that dumb trade they did for a while, this could be their best shot at redemption. Am I wrong? Would he not make our defense close to elite? A dominant DE is our biggest need. He would put this defense over the top.

https://www.espn.com/blog/houston-t...watt-or-will-fuller-before-nfl-trade-deadline

i.jpg

it's been discussed ad nauseum in other threads since the announcement was made a few days ago. search around.

Shame on me. I should have known better. What happens now? Who does the punishment? I am worthless. I deserve to be ended but that would be too great of an honor. Please don't look for my body.

it's been discussed ad nauseum in other threads since the announcement was made a few days ago. search around.
I brought it up in another thread. I’d do it for a 2nd. Nobody agreed.

Back
Top Bottom