Trade Deadline thoughts | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Deadline thoughts

Ingram is long in the tooth, they knew that they had depth going in to the draft.... and still took Dobbins... they aren’t trading him man
Well then the Dolphins better draft one next year who's name is Travis Entinne of Clemson. It's high time they go after a top notch runningback, they could have drafted Dobbins last year in round two, they pass him over three times, WTF???

I like coach Brian Flores and think he will be a great one, I am not sold on GM Chris Greer just yet, he has to produce in this next draft. All those picks had better produce some play offs soon.

Q Williams from the Jets for a second rd pick. The guy is trending upward. Early 1st rd pick. Gase hates him. Early in a rookie contract

Why? There might not be a bigger disappointment on the whole Dallas roster than the way Jaylon Smith is playing. Want to talk about vastly overpaid?
Homer for the guy since watching him play in high school and then ND and yeah.... not as good as we would’ve hoped coming out but he overcame that injury well... don’t really think we need him here now anyways

The delimma the Dolphins face right now is do they make a move at the deadline and make a huge trade or do they stand pat and hope for the best? Look at the standings and they are only a game out of first place, nobody would blame the GM if he made a move to try to improve the odds right now.
It depends upon what the GM does when making that move. If he does what Bill O’Brien did last year in order to make a run (mortgaging the next couple of drafts) and it doesn’t work out you get, well, all of the blame as in “fired”. I really hope we don’t do anything that smacks of “win now, future be damned” - it almost never works - if we do any trading I’m all for moving a guy or two who don’t figure into our plans / we won’t miss - like Hurns, Wilson (suggested by Nublar) etc for whatever picks we can get for them. I’m not trading any of my good players if I’m Miami.

Well then the Dolphins better draft one next year who's name is Travis Entinne of Clemson. It's high time they go after a top notch runningback, they could have drafted Dobbins last year in round two, they pass him over three times, WTF???
I agree we should draft someone and Etienne is my choice too, but let’s not act like he is the ONLY guy in the draft who can tote the rock effectively

I like coach Brian Flores and think he will be a great one, I am not sold on GM Chris Greer just yet, he has to produce in this next draft. All those picks had better produce some play offs soon.
Ya don’t say

Watch what Elliott does this week when they increase his work load due to the fact that the Cowboys are down to their third string QB. You know they are going to run a whole lot more now, Ever since they traded for Armani Cooper, they started throwing more than run the ball with Dak behind center, just saying.
Armani Cooper......
1603992565263.png

Okay, here's one I heard that I want to share. J.J. Watt may be on the block. Media speculation, I'm sure, but Houston in now looking down the road. Watt is 32.

Ironically, Miami is almost at the other end of the spectrum. Would the Dolphins be interested in Watt and at what price might the front office consider a player like that?

Okay, here's one I heard that I want to share. J.J. Watt may be on the block. Media speculation, I'm sure, but Houston in now looking down the road. Watt is 32.

Ironically, Miami is almost at the other end of the spectrum. Would the Dolphins be interested in Watt and at what price might the front office consider a player like that?
I would say no, just because I have an issue with non-serious contending teams adding players that are over the age of 30.

Back
Top Bottom