Trade Dion Jordan for a shutdown CB? Would you do it? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Dion Jordan for a shutdown CB? Would you do it?

How about trading either Jordan or Olivier Vernon plus clay, along wit a draft pick for

Jimmy graham .....that's what we really need to take our offense to the next level

For the millionth time…Do not trade Dion Jordan!!! Just move him to outside linebacker where he is supposed to be, or find a coach that would be willing to do it.

Well, duh.

I mean, DEs are more valuable than CBs but still, a guarantee has to be worth like three question marks.

Ain't no way i would get rid of jordan..How about we wait and see what his potential is.

They traded UP to get him,

he was injured,

he has not played very much and not even scratched the surface of what he can be...

trading him would not make any sense.

They have paid him millions already, they traded picks to get him, trading him would be beyond impatient.

Kind of like a premature E, after some chick just says hello... :d-day:

not to be rude, but stfu!.. why trade Dion? What if he turns out to be special? How about we wait and see what we have before giving it away.

Of course this scenario is hypothetical but would you really take an unknown commodity over a probowl shut down corner? Since those are so rare to find as others have suggested I'd have to jump at that offer. Again it is hypothetical and since he is unproven he would never get that much in return.

Of course, and throw in a pick! Dion is unproven and although shown flashes has a long way to go. I suppose the question is who would you rather have- a Jordan or a Grimes? Grimes every time.

We are already in great shape at CB and Vernon was the exact same as Jordan in not having a Natural position and he did fine last year. If Jordan remains a backup its not due to his play but the great play from Vernon and Wake.

Would anyone seriously entertain the thought of trading Jordan to the Pats for Revis?

[video]http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/suicide/grand/suicide-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1386.gif[/video]

One never says never, but I would start with "No".

not to be rude, but stfu!.. why trade Dion? What if he turns out to be special? How about we wait and see what we have before giving it away.

TRUE , and if we was going to trade him it would have been during the draft , and i would have wanted a 1st or 2 2nd rd pks , noway would i trade him now , it would have to be one hell of a deal for us to do so , but i would rather keep him and have an elete player at DE , if Jason Taylor has said that Jordan is going to be a great player (said even better than him ) thats saying something ..

Would anyone seriously entertain the thought of trading Jordan to the Pats for Revis?

NOT NO BUT HEELLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOO , we dont need that BIG ASS Contract ,and IMO Revis IS Starting to acted alot like chris johnson like he is loosing intrest in the game .

Back
Top Bottom