Trade Dion Jordan for a shutdown CB? Would you do it? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade Dion Jordan for a shutdown CB? Would you do it?

I don't think Dion is the problem. I think its our sorry ass defensive coordinator. You draft a guy 3rd over all and then you don't play him?

I know there are things such as coverage sacks, but a strong pass rush is more important to the overall success of a team. Now that he is healthy, this is a good year to see if Jordan has it in him. :-)

Jordan trade crap? Still?

people forget that a fierce passrush takes pressure of the secondary. rather have elite passrush and good cornerbacks

anybody remember the giants defensive backs when they beat the 18-0 pats? no, because the pass rush shut down that offense...OV, Wake, and Dion..might be fun

Cam Wake isn't going to play forever. He is on the wrong side of 30. Jordan is his replacement on a rookie contract. You don't get rid of that

not to be rude, but stfu!.. why trade Dion? What if he turns out to be special? How about we wait and see what we have before giving it away.

he could as likely turn out to be nothing special. Then he is just another wasted high pick

Cam Wake isn't going to play forever. He is on the wrong side of 30. Jordan is his replacement on a rookie contract. You don't get rid of that

well his rookie contract pays about 5 million a year so its not a tremendous bargain unless he becomes a wakelike player and I don't see that ability from him but anything is possible
Barr will be a better NFL player

Where do you come up with this kind of stuff? I truly don't understand lol

Trade Wake for draft picks, I can't believe I said that but it's the only way to see what you have in Jordan

Can we just make a day where you can post about trading Jordan, Wake, or any other good player on our team? Then the next day we can designate for why our team has no "impact players"

It would be a no brainer to trade a guy who the staff doesn't want or doesn't know how to use for a guy who could have an immediate impact on every play. That said, these hypotheticals are pointless, and I would still much rather see what Jordan could bring to this defense once a new staff is in place after this one is fired.

Back
Top Bottom