TRADE: Ricky Williams & Pat Surtain for Robert Gallery | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TRADE: Ricky Williams & Pat Surtain for Robert Gallery

do this trade?

• yes

Votes: 65 38.0%
  • no

Votes: 106 62.0%

• Total voters
godfater21 said:
Hey dumb*ss he isn't asking if oqkland would do the trade. he is asking if you would like the trade IF it happened.

hey. was just curious, to see who would do this trade. I think It would be a great trade for miami, we would get one of the best tackles in the league....it would be good for oakland, they would get a good runningback, and a great cornerback, what do you think.

I was showing how it wouldn't be good for oakland, and it's is an idea that sounds like a 10 year old came up with it. Why don't you work on your reading skills and keep your mouth shut.

Doktor Ivel said:
thank you, i relize there are alot of variables, but I think it would help the team, yea Oakland prolly wouldnt do it, but that wasnt my point.

Yeah i got what you were sayin, but you have to realize that the truth is when you have Gallery on you avatar and sig and post a thread with that title a lot of people will flame you. Not me, but a lot of people

Doktor Ivel said:
ogden wont be as good as Gallery, in case of a long term player, thats what Miami needs on the line.

Ogden is already much better then Gallery, and will probably go down as one of the best LT's ever. Gallery is still a question mark b/c he is still young. How you can say Ogden wont be as good as Gallery is just dumb!

saves said:
I was showing how it wouldn't be good for oakland, and it's is an idea that sounds like a 10 year old came up with it. Why don't you work on your reading skills and keep your mouth shut.
hey buddy, once again...
2004: Played in all 16 league games with 15 starts at right tackle in his rookie season, helped protect Raiders quarterbacks in an offense that racked up over 4,000 yards passing, and allowed just 30 quarterback sacks.

Nice to see you know what your talking about.

knight6jb said:
Ogden is already much better then Gallery, and will probably go down as one of the best LT's ever. Gallery is still a question mark b/c he is still young. How you can say Ogden wont be as good as Gallery is just dumb!
no i relize that oGden will go down as one of the best ever, I'm just saying that Gallery is much younger than Ogden, and i'd rather have him, because hes solid and will have a long career....

Doktor Ivel said:
2004: Played in all 16 league games with 15 starts at right tackle in his rookie season, helped protect Raiders quarterbacks in an offense that racked up over 4,000 yards passing, and allowed just 30 quarterback sacks.

Nice to see you know what your talking about.

I was specificly thinking left tackle, the premier position on the line, the one he was drafted to play, and the one that Ogden and the other top-shelf lineman play.

And congrats, you are officially the most annoying poster ever, you're gonna end up the first person on my ignore list.

Doktor Ivel said:
no i relize that oGden will go down as one of the best ever, I'm just saying that Gallery is much younger than Ogden, and i'd rather have him, because hes solid and will have a long career....

No you said Ogden wont be as good as Gallery.....read your own post!!!

saves said:
I was specificly thinking left tackle, the premier position on the line, the one he was drafted to play, and the one that Ogden and the other top-shelf lineman play.

And congrats, you are officially the most annoying poster ever, you're gonna end up the first person on my ignore list.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Doktor Ivel said:
hey buddy, once again...

What does that have to do with anything? Isn't it past your bedtime?

saves said:

You never did answer his question. if you turn on sports center and you see miami and oakland did that trade would you like it, or would you hate it?

saves said:

I'm thinking the same thing....Saves, u and I are very much alike....I guess great minds really do think alike!

saves said:

your now saying that right tackles suck?
what about these players.
Kyle Turley?
Willie Anderson
Jon Jansen
John Tait
Fred Miller

Doktor Ivel said:
your now saying that right tackles suck?
what about these players.
Kyle Turley?
Willie Anderson
Jon Jansen
John Tait
Fred Miller

Way to make him say exactly what he didn't say...

Back
Top Bottom