Training Camp - Day 8 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp - Day 8

Now that's a kid I really liked. Believe he should've been drafted.
Yep, I remember Slimm. I believe they signed him away from the Redskins who were about to sign him. I like him a lot, kind of an old school LB.

The only guy that may thump like Raekwon between the tackles I believe is tre Watson.

The rest of them nope. Chase Allen but that dudes got zero instincts for inside ask. But all 3 poa play cuts the mustard

I know a lot of people hate Kiko on the board. But you better go back and watch tape. Kiko is one of the better form tacklers on the entire team.
My only real complaint with Kiko is that I wish he was better at tackling at the point of contact, and not 5 yds downfield.

My biggest issue with Kiko is assignment play and too much air space in coverage

And yes I think 2019 is his last in a fins uni. Maybe even a surprise cut this year if the kids show well in preseason. That would be an attention getter in tbe locker room.

Green Bay probably scoop him up in a nano second. Maybe kc

My biggest issue with Kiko is assignment play and too much air space in coverage

And yes I think 2019 is his last in a fins uni. Maybe even a surprise cut this year if the kids show well in preseason.
Me too hoops, he doesn't seem to fit this defense. And then you add the salary Kiko earns. I think he's gone too. McMillan doesn't seem like a fit either. Think they may try to trade him?

I think McMillan might give them some of donta Hightower’s inside the tackles role minus the edge rusher situational power stuff.

Which may be why miami moves on from kwon. I don’t see any edge rush there

Trade him and gesicki who has done squat since the pads came on. Hurry up on the gesicki part lol

Day 2 picks done

Me too hoops, he doesn't seem to fit this defense. And then you add the salary Kiko earns. I think he's gone too. McMillan doesn't seem like a fit either. Think they may try to trade him?

i was actually thinking thats why he was sitting out because they are trying to deal him and dont want him hurt...kiko

Miami probably have to front a lot of that Kiko salary to find a taker.

If they paid just about all maybe someone bites on a 4th. Probably a little ambitious

There’s so much bad off ball lb play in the nfl. Depth is horrid

Just out of curiosity, what's going on with Raekwon McMillan? Seems like Van Ginkel and the CFL LB are ahead of him. And just this morning I read a tweet about Tre Watson being highly thought of by the coaches.

From the sounds of it he hasnt been bad he just has a limited role in base defense

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a positionless defense so this should be interesting.

Might change the way I look at position draft value for Miami.

Assuming it’s not trash lol

Back
Top Bottom